Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

WHY Wait For Clients To Come And Pay Hundreds Of Thousands? Start Smart! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / WHY Wait For Clients To Come And Pay Hundreds Of Thousands? Start Smart! (396 Views)

As A Teacher, What's Your Workload And Pay Range? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / WHY Wait For Clients To Come And Pay Hundreds Of Thousands? Start Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHY Wait For Clients To Come And Pay Hundreds Of Thousands? Start Smart! by YungDee06: 4:46am On Oct 10, 2017
There's no point in me waiting for clients and customers to come with huge money when I can actually sell my intellectual properties in the Digital Market.

Just like Konga, Jumia and the rest, here you can sell your digital products in the digital marketplace of GEMS MOBILE MONEY.

Such as eBooks, music, Video tutorials, Apps, Softare, Course materials, Past Questions and Project materials.

Visit www.gemsmobilemoney.com/register-dalars. Please use my referral link, at least I should earn a token for referring you to do business there.

You can also buy cheap web templates from the site and other materials.

(1) (Reply)

Where Will An Analytical Chemist Work / Stop Ponzi. Do This Instead / How To Become A Succrssful Forex Trader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.