Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos (37999 Views)

Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) / Father's Day: Dino Melaye His Parents And His Children Pictured Together / Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Abfinest007(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
will his posing reduce d prize of garri in the market
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by bakynes(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2017
ishua:
This egbira people!!!
They are not egbira o, they are Yoruba Okun people of Kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Proffdada: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
I guess he's his parents favourite MISTAKE
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by OlaMiki: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2017
which one is fori fori there ? if you are not man enough to take care of your parent that is your headache . it is not an extra ordinary thing that u should expect praises, it is a responsibility.
onatisi:
this guy just continue giving his enemies pure headache with these pictures , it is called "forifori" in yoruba languagehis family looks well taken care of ,it is good to have one successful person in a family that can amd will pull the others up the ladder of life challenges
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
rich man...those his brodas no get problem
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Never knew the buffoon still has parents.

Can't these parents just try to help us enlighten and talk sense into Dino's head, to stop waxing strong in his childishness?
hater

ThanjGod his family is complete,u wudnt think he used dem 4ritual.

So think of something else. ......haters

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
ok,ehanan (strong head) of d family grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Sijo01(f): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Different faces and sizes. They don't look like siblings embarassed
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2017
OlaMiki:
which one is fori fori there ? if you are not man enough to take care of your parent that is your headache . it is not an extra ordinary thing that u should expect praises, it is a responsibility.
baba , read my comment again carefully , i never mentioned parents , i said "family"
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
He is an IPOB terrorist, they don't listen to their parents, they rather insult them.

Lol.
Me and you know say Dino is a Yoruba man.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by soyewest(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice one
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by FirstCounsel(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:

Can't these parents just try to help us enlighten and talk sense into Dino's head, to stop waxing strong in his childishness?
grin[quote hauthor=Tolexander post=61272376]Never knew the buffoon still has parents.

Ha ha ha! Lol @ "Buffoon"
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by dfrost: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:

Tox, so you expect his parents to talk sense into an adult that is above 40? Wait well well grin cheesy wink
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Is that bottle at the first photo too a family member?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Martiano(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2017
its obvious he gave them the shoes after using them for 2 years.

faroukmohammed:
The Senator representing Kogi west in the house of Assembly, Dino Melaye who is known for his luxurious life as he constantly shares photos of his cars, and fashionable clothes, took to his Instagram page to to show off his family.

[http://conceptmagazines..com.ng/2017/10/dino-melaye-shows-off-his-good-looking.html]READ MORE[/url]
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by greatseed: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2017
The Dad's favorite must be the guy on white native, brown cap and brown shoes. He looks more like the old man.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by mogboyelade(f): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2017
See how the baba shoe be and he will be flaunting whips.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by ZiggyMr(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2017
ishua:
This egbira people!!!

Are you sure he is ebira?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by akigbemaru: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
faroukmohammed:
The Senator representing Kogi west in the house of Assembly, Dino Melaye who is known for his luxurious life as he constantly shares photos of his cars, and fashionable clothes, took to his Instagram page to to show off his family.

[http://conceptmagazines..com.ng/2017/10/dino-melaye-shows-off-his-good-looking.html]READ MORE[/url]
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by jamace(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Dino, where is your wife?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2017
I think these are his younger ones. he's probably the first born cos he's the only one with white beards,even though he seems yo grow white beards way quicker than normal when he's not even 50 yet
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Yyeske(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Lol.
Me and you know say Dino is a Yoruba man.
My dear, IPOB terrorists cut across o, it's not an only Igbo thing. FFK, Asari Dokubo, Fayoshe are all IPOB terrorists
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by peacemara54(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by alaskido(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
So this man has not been recalled? He still has time to snap pictures.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by fof1: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
faroukmohammed:

U ARE ILL INFORMED REPORTER OP. IS DINO A SENATOR IN D FEDERAL HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES? GET UR FACTS RIGHT AND STOP SHOWING UR STUPIDITY. DO U MEAN U DON'T KNOW D DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Mryacks: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
I doubt any of them would..
Bolustical:
I am so sure no one in this picture dare tell him the truth.

How many of them will dare tell him to stop showing off, to stop disrespecting others and making fool of himself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.