Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos (38004 Views)

Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) / Father's Day: Dino Melaye His Parents And His Children Pictured Together / Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by oladeebo: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Proffdada:
I guess he's his parents favourite MISTAKE
or millionaire!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by oladeebo: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
dfrost:

Tox, so you expect his parents to talk sense into an adult that is above 40? Wait well well grin cheesy wink
if you are bigger than you parents talk you are lost!
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by oladeebo: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sijo01:
Different faces and sizes. They don't look like siblings embarassed
let's prove it out, lady!
S*S cross T*T = ST*ST, ST*ST.
ST*ST, ST*ST = SS* ST,TS*TT
genetically Dino status is possible in the family
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by dfrost: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
oladeebo:

if you are bigger than you parents talk you are lost!

Dino is an adult. He knows better. Any adult above 40 should know better. What if his parents are late, he won't guide himself properly or what?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by oladeebo: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
dfrost:

Dino is an adult. He knows better. Any adult above 40 should know better. What if his parents are late, he won't guide himself properly or what?
yah
he won't
why?
If your parents were not alive you must find leaders who you can trust& that can tell you the truth.
because every one is in need of adviser who can knocked blade! that is, tell you the true, and that's how you can be a good leader!
if not, why there should be advisers to any president world wide.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by lereinter(m): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2017
half a dozen
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by dfrost: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2017
oladeebo:

yah
he won't
why?
If your parents were not alive you must find leaders who you can trust& that can tell you the truth.
because every one is in need of adviser who can knocked blade! that is, tell you the true, and that's how you can be a good leader!
if not, why there should be advisers to any president world wide.

My brother, my parents didn't pick my line of profession for me, they didn't adivse me on what subjects to write and nobody dictates what I do as an adult because that is why I'm an adult. Please don't make excuses for Dino's attitude via his parents. I repeat he is an adult. Good morning sire. How was your night?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by oladeebo: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2017
dfrost:

My brother, my parents didn't pick my line of profession for me, they didn't adivse me on what subjects to write and nobody dictates what I do as an adult because that is why I'm an adult. Please don't make excuses for Dino's attitude via his parents. I repeat he is an adult. Good morning sire. How was your night?
see Literate illiterate!
even in professionals, or and knowledge, all largely depend on former and left over, every one is using internet but is there internet out telephone?
many learship headed by elites failed today because you were worshiping theory, and the dead theory, but practical is the leader of theory, but you people fail to know, because of your educational tittles....Dr, Prof, San, PhD's, Eng, etc.
but why you people failed and failed the nation?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by dfrost: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2017
oladeebo:

see Literate illiterate!
even in professionals, or and knowledge, all largely depend on former and left over, every one is using internet but is there internet out telephone?
many learship headed by elites failed today because you were worshiping theory, and the dead theory, but practical is the leader of theory, but you people fail to know, because of your educational tittles....Dr, Prof, San, PhD's, Eng, etc.
but why you people failed and failed the nation?

Is there need for this? I thought we were having a healthy argument devoid of using derogatory/abusive words?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by oladeebo: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
dfrost:

Is there need for this? I thought we were having a healthy argument devoid of using derogatory/abusive words?
I may beg pardon if it's offend you but it's bitter true!
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Chiquitq(f): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2017
This is a picture of a narcissist and his flying monkeys.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Yyeske:
My dear, IPOB terrorists cut across o, it's not an only Igbo thing. FFK, Asari Dokubo, Fayoshe are all IPOB terrorists

So your definition of IPOB terrorist is any body or group that doesn't support or agree with buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.