Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo (31047 Views)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Kanu Speaks On Rift Between Him And Jay-jay Okocha / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ā€¸react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2017
is that his son?
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Sixaxis: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
There is a saying.."where an elder is, its there a small boy will meet up".

See him taller than Okocha nw..smiles
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Agadaobo(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
What will be will surely be no matter the time taken.................#TimeShallTell
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by blessedmeme: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2017
They look alike
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Perfect Definition of d young shall grow
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Bbklopsy: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Kendroid:
The Young Shall Grow smiley

Except ndi NGWA wink
You say whay?
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by RillJ(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
He 'is' so good they named him twice.

He made an indelible mark in the football profession.

WowSweetGuy:
cool whenever i see JayJay i remember the saying "He was so good they named him twice.

Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by SmartyPants(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Okocha was more gifted than Iwobi ever will be, but Iwobi is more refined and will have the better career.

Happy for their family.
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Kendroid: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bbklopsy:
You say whay?

I say ndi NGWA grin
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Kendroid: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
skimasks:

You no well what do you mean Abeg remove Ngwa from you mouth

u bin c NGWA for my mouth?? undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Kendroid: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Huh??

cheesy
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Kendroid: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Huh??
u must be onye NGWA wink

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Bluffly: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
numerouno01:
time flies

but seeing the way alex iwobi plays, its obvious okocha didn't train him well
They can never have the same intuition.
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Pamilerin01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
SIRKAY98:
Ok

what about pen embarassed
SIRKAY98:
Ok

what about pen
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
the environment can greatly influence a mans destiny and future
give most kids between the ages of 7 -17 in nigeria a very conducive environment to develop their talents and see how they will take the world by storm
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
larrybabanla:
guy receive sense
immediately after you receive your own

cretin
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
phkka1:

There is no resemblance. Your observation capacity is low.
who is this thing? I didn't ask for your insignificant validation. Did I?
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Zaen: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
The young has grown.
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by ikorodureporta: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is JayJay now his father? Whn him go snap with daddy na?
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by aalangel(f): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jay-Jay didn't age much...
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Topmaike007(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Huh??
i went through ur profile it is obvious that you commented by force on an islamic thread.I Belive In One And Only True God His Name Is Yahweh,and He Sent Is Only Begotten Son Is Name Is Jesus.And Dat Saviour Promised Us Someone,his Name His Holy Spirit,spirit Of God.
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by eluquenson(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Did u notice something in the pictures? In the first Okocha was taller but on the second Iwobi was taller. Na where an elderly stand the younger one go meet am.
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by Bestbeelieve: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
chymevicks:
The Noses shaa

Lol stop being nosY smiley
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
He has made us proud.
Re: Alex Iwobi And Jay-Jay Okocha, Throwback And Now Photo by guychidile: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
me,I love this two guys o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Ogeniyi Onazi's Home / Joseph Yobo And His Kids Dazzle In Matching Outfits / Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Says He Does Not Regret Wearing Russian Army Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.