Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 (60892 Views)

Terem Moffi: Nigerian Striker Mocks Mbappe After Defeating PSG / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:38am On Feb 11
Memories from 1985 Law Faculty mates, who are members of the University of Nigeria Nsukka team

From left to right is:

1.Chudi, also known as 'Isima'
2.Leo Moffi (a goalkeeper and father of Terem Moffi of Super Eagles),
3. And the formidable Chuka 'Mehalla' Iwobi, (an attacker and father of Alex Iwobi of Super Eagles).

Both dads played together and were exceptional ballers, same now as the children .

Image courtesy of Moor Sport.
Image and text from: Nze Ed Emeka Keazor

Goodluck to the Super Eagles today

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Nonybb: 3:52am On Feb 11
Good. Very commendable

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by gaby(m): 4:03am On Feb 11
Amazing stuff.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by 10mobile: 4:28am On Feb 11
Really

What a coincidence!

Nlfpmod

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by KosiGee(m): 4:47am On Feb 11
Isima is a barrister now. He lived in Uwani, Enugu….very intelligent and skillful footballer.

He is from same town as Alex Ekwueme, Oko in Orumba north of Anambra state. This man used to be a ‘baller’.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by richiemcgold: 5:55am On Feb 11

I wonder where children of online tribalists will find themselves tomorrow
🤔🤔🤔

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by kingthreat(m): 8:19am On Feb 11
Wow interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Woodshot: 8:31am On Feb 11
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:35am On Feb 11
Terem's father should be the middle guy undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by wethebest(m): 8:36am On Feb 11
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by sukkot: 8:36am On Feb 11
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Haydens: 8:36am On Feb 11
Life is mysterious.

We may only meet once and not meet again, maybe it's my grandson Vs the other persons grandson might meet each other again.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:37am On Feb 11
Owobi don big like this in 1985? shocked

Abi na another Iwobi not the footballer

Ok na Iwobi papa. I don manage read d article

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Curious345: 8:37am On Feb 11
Great men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by HeadNigga: 8:37am On Feb 11
Great stuff. I don't take pictures now that I am young. Where will they get the pictures I took with my friends when my son becomes president and my old friend's child becomes the vice president

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by adesegun121(m): 8:37am On Feb 11
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:37am On Feb 11
And the guy is claming 34yr of age
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by bnanny: 8:37am On Feb 11
The coach should not include Iwobi in today final. The guy is minus 1.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by NFBI: 8:37am On Feb 11
God please give super eagle 🦅 victory today

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by bewla(m): 8:37am On Feb 11
E

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by jchioma: 8:38am On Feb 11
It’s in the blood, I guess!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Thundafireseun: 8:39am On Feb 11
That Iwobi boy needs to be removed from today’s match else that boy will cost us a lot embarassed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Feb 11
shocked
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by mischief003: 8:40am On Feb 11
SheikhMuniru:
And the guy is claming 34yr of age
wetin be this angry

20 Likes

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Djdamian(m): 8:41am On Feb 11
WowSweetGuy:
Owobi don big like this in 1985? shocked

Abi na another Iwobi not the footballer

Ok na Iwobi papa. I don manage read d article
Nigerians don't like to read before they comment

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Deogratiasfx: 8:42am On Feb 11
bnanny:
The coach should not include Iwobi in today final. The guy is minus 1.

That was exactly what u guys said about Zaidu. The day he didn't play -against SA, una just dey shit for bodi. 5 Nigerians even died.

30 Likes

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by ecolime(m): 8:43am On Feb 11
richiemcgold:
I wonder where children of online tribalists will find themselves tomorrow
👍
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by tishbite43: 8:43am On Feb 11
Nigerians no dey read sha
See crazy comments
grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by chinoonew09: 8:44am On Feb 11
They should remove iwobi from the starting lineup today... 📌

Iheanocho should be in our midfield today. 💥🔥

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by clockwisereport: 8:44am On Feb 11
lion does not eat okpa. forever a super lion

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Thislifee: 8:45am On Feb 11
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Memories from 1985 Law Faculty mates, who are members of the University of Nigeria Nsukka team

From left to right is:

1.Chudi, also known as 'Isima'
2.Leo Moffi (a goalkeeper and father of Terem Moffi of Super Eagles),
3. And the formidable Chuka 'Mehalla' Iwobi, (an attacker and father of Alex Iwobi of Super Eagles).

Both dads played together and were exceptional ballers, same now as the children .

Image courtesy of Moor Sport.
Image and text from: Nze Ed Emeka Keazor

Goodluck to the Super Eagles today
This was when UNN was UNN and not now that's it's on past glory

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Referee José Arnoldo Amaya Dies After Being Beaten By Players And Fans / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video) / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.