Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) (54087 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke In A Gucci Shirt / Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke, Rocks A Gucci Shirt / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Davido lacks COMMON SENSE. Why wld u b doin this in d wake of 3 dead friends....

When we say sense smx is not common, y'all can see undecided
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Tagbo now.

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2017
For the memories of his friends who just passed on, I think this guy should just show some restraints and sensitivity. Your official dj and two other friends passed on, all in a space of three days, and all that comes to your mind is to flaunt pictures of your escapades. It's uncool bro!! How about a brief period of mourning for your crew! Bruv, you need wisdom. Not saying you shouldn't catch your fun, but a little respect for the death of your men wouldn't be too much . 3 men !!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Aliii(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Abfinest007:
when d fake 30 is finish is then I will now employ u to be selling garri for me
why are you hating wish people well so that God will do yours for you..
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2017
another baby mama in the waiting
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I blame your father and mother
haba calm down,why the venom?
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by kenodrill: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Davido lavishing money on the ladies since 1462....
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Shamless boy,your friends just died
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2017
delzbaba:
haba calm down,why the venom?
OK I blame you
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by belindar: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Another baby mama in the making
.These girls will never learn . Have eyes but can’t see.
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by victorioushands: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2017
heendrix:
85% of ladies still wount learn until their head become square meal for anjonu (demons)

Lol. Dating for all these celebrity wannabe girls is business and, in business, you must take all the risks. That's the ugly reality of life.
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Ajibo111:
Nairaland is just like a family,
And that is why am always free to share my problem here.
I seriously need financial help.
Dear Nairalanders, help a depressed nairalander.
I need help!!!!!

My account details
Bank : Fidelity bank
Account num: 6235186312
Name: Ajibo Eugene.

Seun, Your son is in need.
Dude what have you been smoking lately ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Aliii:
why are you hating wish people well so that God will do yours for you..
am not just making fun out of it
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2017
belindar:
Another baby mama in the making
.These girls will never learn . Have eyes but can’t see.
but baby mama for him i think its a jackpot in d world of today
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
cooltola:
His friend just died Tagbo and he is shopping.

3 friends actually.

The guy is the most immature and stupid male celebrity.

Does he even care.

And that his tribute video....Menhh.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2017
The way Nairaland overrate this guy!

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by mustafa006: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
lucky girl...enjoy

pick better things coz his next track go be 90billion for d akant as he don tripple his money with his friends...JK o

i like davido
This is not luck my guy she wee pay everything with her toto
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Angelina996(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Another baby mama in the making...Davido upandan
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2017
mustafa006:

This is not luck my guy she wee pay everything with her toto
still luck...whats special about her toto
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Incase u having some capital to invest and u actually not thought of what to invest in, u don't need to think no more.
Have u thought of pig farming, a very lucrative business the best among all livestock farming.
I am ready to guild u through this, help u build a pen for the pigs, stock the pen with healthy exotic breeds, store feeds up for them and also help u manage the pig farm in Any part of Nigeria except the northern part of Nigeria because of its non availability pork market over there.
In me u have a passionate and dedicated pig farmer and I promise u in Five Years we together we can build a reputation as one of the biggest pig farm and slaughter house in Nigeria.
Contact me
Calls
Watsapp
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by jayboy17(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

SHUT UP HOW IS THIS IMMATURE? undecided

Nigga you just typed this shii... You be idiot. how is he not, two of his friends died the next thing is to be flaunting Gucci shopping on instagram. I'm sure he has not called any of those guys family to sympathize with them even if he can't do anything to help their family in anyway. I know some artiste (no names) who can't behave immature like him
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Zionista:
For the memories of his friends who just passed on, I think this guy should just show some restraints and sensitivity. Your official dj and two other friends passed on, all in a space of three days, and all that comes to your mind is to flaunt pictures of your escapades. It's uncool bro!! How about a brief period of mourning for your crew! Bruv, you need wisdom. Not saying you shouldn't catch your fun, but a little respect for the death of your men wouldn't be too much . 3 men !!!

best comment

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
What time to what time? 25years older is no more a kid nah! Didn't he have good advisor if kids blood still runs in his veins
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Thelma1552: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
cooltola:
His friend just died Tagbo and he is shopping.

So because of the dead, the living won't enjoy him life again ni, ahn ahn haba!
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by saamebaba: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oliveronline:
if you want a USA number working on whatsapp check my signature.

i beg give me your number
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Thelma1552: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
jayboy17:

Nigga you just typed this shii... You be idiot. how is he not, two of his friends died the next thing is to be flaunting Gucci shopping on instagram. I'm sure he has not called any of those guys family to sympathize with them even if he can't do anything to help their family in anyway. I know some artiste (no names) who can't behave immature like him

And so bleeping what? So should he should die with them?
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by wolu4: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thelma1552:

So because of the dead, the living won't enjoy him life again ni, ahn ahn haba!
am so surprise that a lady is also making this evil comment. So if your friends(three good friends) dies in a space of 3days, all that will come to your mind is to have fun? All those supporting this Davido's act are heartless. If you are friend to any(eg Thelma), Pls run for your life cos they are not only heartless, they are evil and can kill with any slightest opportunity.they don't understand what friendship means.
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
jayboy17:

WHAT IS THERE TO FLAUNT GUCCI ON INSTAGRAM. HOW IS THAT BEING IMMATURE. HOW SURE ARE YOU HE HASN'T CALLED THEM. DUDE I KNOW MORE ON THIS HIS ISSUE THAN YOU. HE HAS DONE THE NEEDFUL. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS SAYING THAT INSTAGRAM LIFE IS NOT THE REAL LIFE THAT BEHIND THE SCENES ALL IS NOT AS ROSY AS IT SEEMS BUT IN THIS MU GUY'S CASE NOW IT IS DIFFERENT. DUDE SIT YOUR SILLY AND DUMB ASS DOWN undecided
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Most of d hoes abusing this boy wil open their legs like a giant sink hole if they should know Davido wants t knack dem oooo

I don't know ur business if someone is acting immature. He did not come to your fathers house to act immature so why kill itself.

Evn piddu puts pictures on Instagram so how Davido own come different I don't understand.

Someone collectin 30 k naira salary has an opinion on the internet. I weep for you.
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
All I can say wether Davido is involved or not, he does not have value for human lives, I pity the ppl that are around him. Ur friends died, instead of you to observe quiet moments and think things through, you are still going to Gucci store. Davido u are just a kid in a 25 year old body.
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by MissChievous199(f): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
stobery:

Hey! Can I confirm if ur beauty is original

Go ahead, me sef would like to find out
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
jayboy17:

[s]Nigga you just typed this shii... You be idiot. how is he not, two of his friends died the next thing is to be flaunting Gucci shopping on instagram. I'm sure he has not called any of those guys family to sympathize with them even if he can't do anything to help their family in anyway. I know some artiste (no names) who can't behave immature like him[/s]

WHAT IS THERE TO FLAUNT GUCCI ON INSTAGRAM. HOW IS THAT BEING IMMATURE. HOW SURE ARE YOU HE HASN'T CALLED THEM. DUDE I KNOW MORE ON THIS HIS ISSUE THAN YOU. HE HAS DONE THE NEEDFUL. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS SAYING THAT INSTAGRAM LIFE IS NOT THE REAL LIFE THAT BEHIND THE SCENES ALL IS NOT AS ROSY AS IT SEEMS BUT IN THIS MU GUY'S CASE NOW IT IS DIFFERENT. DUDE SIT YOUR SILLY AND DUMB ASS DOWN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu: Why I Would Do A Sex Scene / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.