Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) (54086 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke In A Gucci Shirt / Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke, Rocks A Gucci Shirt / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
seangy4konji:
Most of d hoes abusing this boy wil open their legs like a giant sink hole if they should know Davido wants t knack dem oooo

I don't know ur business if someone is acting immature. He did not come to your fathers house to act immature so why kill itself.

Evn piddu puts pictures on Instagram so how Davido own come different I don't understand.

Someone collectin 30 k naira salary has an opinion on the internet. I weep for you.

For the fact u honor stupidity, does not mean others honor stupidity.... only a girl that does not kno herself will date Davido... u think money is everything? Na your type they go do yahoo because u want to belong... Everyone here is entitled to his/her opinion so don't come here insulting ppl because they aired their views... have u ever lost a close friend Before If u have not u can never relate but if u have u will understand

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why are you quoting me and ranting. Does the message relate to you or are you a hoe?i see no reason for the rant though. Enjoy your ranting though and i thought you said everyone was entitled to their opinion.why can't you let me be entitled to mine?
itsmeurLady:

For the fact u honor stupidity, does not mean others honor stupidity.... only a girl that does not kno herself will date Davido... u think money is everything? Na your type they go do yahoo because u want to belong... Everyone here is entitled to his/her opinion so don't come here insulting ppl because they aired their views... have u ever lost a close friend Before If u have not u can never relate but if u have u will understand
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by cooltola(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thelma1552:

So because of the dead, the living won't enjoy him life again ni, ahn ahn haba!
Not saying he should not enjoy his life but the timing is so inappropriate
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
These stupid celebrities dating is like going on a holiday.

Very short, but very luxurious relaxing and enjoyable.

Let them enjoy it while it last. grin

SPOTTED :/
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by stobery(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
MissChievous199:

Go ahead, me sef would like to find out

OK wait!
Skrararatatatatata papapapa pupupu karatit

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Codes151(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Girls don't learn with all this male celebrities!!

This kind of thing is better for guys o!!! It's better guys are used and dumped by these female celebs o!!

Madame, enjoy but I know it won't last
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Thelma1552: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
wolu4:
am so surprise that a lady is also making this evil comment. So if your friends(three good friends) dies in a space of 3days, all that will come to your mind is to have fun? All those supporting this Davido's act are heartless. If you are friend to any(eg Thelma), Pls run for your life cos they are not only heartless, they are evil and can kill with any slightest opportunity.they don't understand what friendship means.
Lmao!!! i will also die with them. Y'all dunno what you saying. smh
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
seangy4konji:
Why are you quoting me and ranting. Does the message relate to you or are you a hoe?i see no reason for the rant though. Enjoy your ranting though and i thought you said everyone was entitled to their opinion.why can't you let me be entitled to mine?

Yes everyone is entitled to theirs but u were abusing someone else for voicing her opinion, dats y I stepped in
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by jayboy17(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

WHAT IS THERE TO FLAUNT GUCCI ON INSTAGRAM. HOW IS THAT BEING IMMATURE. HOW SURE ARE YOU HE HASN'T CALLED THEM. DUDE I KNOW MORE ON THIS HIS ISSUE THAN YOU. HE HAS DONE THE NEEDFUL. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS SAYING THAT INSTAGRAM LIFE IS NOT THE REAL LIFE THAT BEHIND THE SCENES ALL IS NOT AS ROSY AS IT SEEMS BUT IN THIS MU GUY'S CASE NOW IT IS DIFFERENT. DUDE SIT YOUR SILLY AND DUMB ASS DOWN

See this stupid he-goat claiming to no all the shii that happened like the fool is the family PRO. You don't just state the right thing, we're stating the obvious and you're talking like a pry skul kid. Tagbo's sister said he has not called and you're saying things from that your retarded brain.
Guy I know you supporting this nigg that doesn't give a shii about u or ur family (if you have one). We all artistes we love but you just don't cover up some things that are obvious. OLODO OSHI

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by jayboy17(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thelma1552:
And so bleeping what? So should he should die with them?

You just typed that. ��������
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
jayboy17:

[s]See this stupid he-goat claiming to no all the shii that happened like the fool is the family PRO. You don't just state the right thing, we're stating the obvious and you're talking like a pry skul kid. Tagbo's sister said he has not called and you're saying things from that your retarded brain.
Guy I know you supporting this nigg that doesn't give a shii about u or ur family (if you have one). We all artistes we love but you just don't cover up some things that are obvious. OLODO OSHI[/s]

DUDE YOU'RE A JACKASS AND IGNORANT OF EVERYTHING. HE HAS DONE WHAT HE SHOULD DO. GUCCI (ON INSTAGRAM OF ALL PLACES) IS NOW EQUIVALENT TO LACK OF EMPATHY OR SYMPATHY AND WORST OF ALL IMMATURITY? YOU'RE A STUPID ASS FOOLISH AND BRAINLESS NIGERIAN. I SPIT ON YOUR STUPID MOTHER THAT HATCHED YOU
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by jayboy17(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

DUDE YOU'RE A JACKASS AND IGNORANT OF EVERYTHING. HE HAS DONE WHAT HE SHOULD DO. GUCCI (ON INSTAGRAM OF ALL PLACES) IS NOW EQUIVALENT TO LACK OF EMPATHY OR SYMPATHY AND WORST OF ALL IMMATURITY? YOU'RE A STUPID ASS FOOLISH AND BRAINLESS NIGERIAN. I SPIT ON YOUR STUPID MOTHER THAT HATCHED YOU

Can't blame the harlot that gave birth to a stupid/bastard son like you. Why don't you just show the oldest idiot in your family before you type things here. I blame the idiot that gave you that 20k phone you're using to comment. Is your type that do beg for money from likes of davido, foolish son of a bastard father!!.
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
jayboy17:

Can't blame the harlot that gave birth to a stupid/bastard son like you. Why don't you just show the oldest idiot in your family before you type things here. I blame the idiot that gave you that 20k phone you're using to comment. Is your type that do beg for money from likes of davido, foolish son of a bastard father!!.

GORILLA . YOU AND YOUR BRAINLESS MOTHER.
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by jayboy17(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

GORILLA . YOU AND YOUR BRAINLESS MOTHER.
I think I'm gonna let u decide the kind of nigg u wanna be. (Obo langido)...
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
jayboy17:

I think I'm gonna let u decide the kind of nigg u wanna be. (Obo langido)...

CURSED PERSON WITH A CURSED MOTHER. RUBBISH
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Who did I abuse mi lady
itsmeurLady:

Yes everyone is entitled to theirs but u were abusing someone else for voicing her opinion, dats y I stepped in
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by jayboy17(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2017
joeeee240:

CURSED PERSON WITH A CURSED MOTHER. RUBBISH
Like that your dvck s.vcking mother right?...
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2017
jayboy17:

Like that your dvck s.vcking mother right?...

SEE AS YOU DEY LIKE YOUR GORILLA MOTHER
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by bossmeek(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Braless Photos From Yomi Casual’s Fiancee’s Bridal Shower Celebrity
Fashion designer Yomi Makun aka Yomi Casual the younger brother of ace comedian AY is set to wed his sweetheart Grace on the 14th of October, 2017. Ahead of the upcoming grand wedding, friends and loved ones of soon-to-be Mrs Casual, threw her a surprise bridal shower shot by Happy Benson pixels In a recent interview, Yomi casual revealed thus about their relationship. “I met her about seven years ago at a friend’s party. She was at the party with her elder sister. I was just chilling with some friends when I saw this very beautiful girl wearing a suit at the party and I was impressed. She looked different from the other ladies at the party and I was like this is the kind of girl I would like to meet. A lot of my friends had gone to meet her and she was turning everybody down, and then I said, okay, let me go and try my own luck with her. I approached her like a gentleman and we started conversing. And the rest is history.”
See photos below:
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/braless-photos-from-yomi-casuals.html?m=1
Re: Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) by Iamkuttie(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Ajibo111:
Nairaland is just like a family, And that is why am always free to share my problem here. I seriously need financial help. Dear Nairalanders, help a depressed nairalander. I need help!!!!!
My account details Bank : Fidelity bank Account num: 6235186312 Name: Ajibo Eugene.
Seun, Your son is in need.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawunmi Slays In See-Through Outfit (Photos) / Regina Chukwu: Why I Would Do A Sex Scene / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.