Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (550552 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by MPESA(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Joan011:

Really?

cheesy grin
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nonso37(f): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pls you people should come and update this thread and shed more light about the bushfire that just happened

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Duke83: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Hope everyone in the affected areas are safe?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by hartson(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Pitch tent here to read reactions.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Amalahajames: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
hartson:
Pitch tent here to read reactions.

I just paid an agent today to help secure for me a I year work permit Australian visa..
We agreed on 1.4m and I transferred 700k to him today,, he only requested for my passport data page and two passport photographs.. I hope this is real, still have my fears until my Visa is out..
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by hartson(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amalahajames:

I just paid an agent today to help secure for me a I year work permit Australian visa..
We agreed on 1.4m and I transferred 700k to him today,, he only requested for my passport data page and two passport photographs.. I hope this is real, still have my fears until my Visa is out..
Hi,was he licensed?
From the little I know about engaging an agent,there is always binding contract documents both of you will sign.The terms and conditions of services will be clearly indicated in the contract.so I don't know if you did that.

I actually don't know how easy it is to secure work permit visa outside Australia through an agent.
Maybe others will give their own experiences or opinion.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by oluayebenz: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amalahajames:

You actually paid 700k for a year work permit?

Is that agent a consular?

You have a job offer already?

No documents was ask, just your passport?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ukcatlover(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Amalahajames:

You already paid before telling us about it, so what advice do you need now? You have lot of money to throw around

8 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bligs: 1:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Amalahajames:

You have been scammed, retrieve your money if its not too late. Have you been offered a job? Because there is nothing like work permit without job offer and is a thing you can do by yourself if you got a job offer (which is very hard from naija) by applying for visa subclass 482.
Go through this link and satisfy your curiosity.
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/temporary-skill-shortage-482#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by FBS: 1:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Hope no one is affected by the fire. Stay safe.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2019
Amalahajames:

Goodluck. grin
If you are wrong, you never adhere to advise be that.
If you are right, i will be awesome.
No man is an Island of knowledge.

Meanwhile, i am an international News freak and i have watched where it was said in Al Jazeera that Asians usually gets such visa to Aussie and receives salary under table.
Although they will be over laboured but it works for them.

But here in NL, we follow the due process, because with it, no story will be heard ,no scam is recorded, and no bad name is giving to the country Nigeria

Note: If the Agent files wrong information and you are denied, going legally becomes a High BP thing.

5 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bligs: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2019
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Goodluck. grin
If you are wrong, you never adhere to advise be that.
If you are right, i will be awesome.
No man is an Island of knowledge.

Meanwhile, i am an international News freak and i have watched where it was said in Al Jazeera that Asians usually gets such visa to Aussie and receives salary under table.
Although they will be over laboured but it works for them.

But here in NL, we follow the due process, because with it, no story will be heard ,no scam is recorded, and no bad name is giving to the country Nigeria

Note: If the Agent files wrong information and you are denied, going legally becomes a High BP thing.
Turkish, Vietnamese, Indians and Chinese business owners most especially food related business like restaurants exploit this opportunity by bringing in their people with the claim that they couldn't find chefs who can prepare their delicacies satisfactorily.
People are being sponsor from Poland and other eastern European countries to work as labor in construction industry etc likewise during the mining boom, some companies go as far as South Africa and some East African countries to sponsor people to work in the mines. The question is has he gotten a verifiable job offer before paying such amount in the name of working visa?

7 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Adeoye11(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
please how do i evwn start the process if i wish to travel to australia because i havent been out of my country before ..
Though i wish to work and study there
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by FBS: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Friday night live! Ko so mo no.

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Vicktomaniaa(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Can I get a means to contact you directly, naira land won't let me contact you via email.... I'll be waiting your response. I am Victor.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Vicktomaniaa(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Adeoye11:
please how do i evwn start the process if i wish to travel to australia because i havent been out of my country before ..
Though i wish to work and study there

Good morning brother, when you get a response via thus channel or other pls share ideas with me. I'm Victor

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2019
Amalahajames:

Doubtful cry

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by nogara: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Bro, this format has been used on me and i whiled away my precious time for 8 months yet nothing came out. infact i had to lock the agent up with police before i was able to get my international passport back. Please , do your checks on this agent thoroughly and if you arent comfortable kindly withdraw while its still early. my piece of advise.
Amalahajames:

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by segzysexy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
I am applying for a self-funded post graduate programme at the Australia Maritime College, University of Tasmania. I will like to know the prospect of getting a student job in the city of Tasmania. Nairalanders in Australia I need your prompt response on this. Thanks
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by tundeblack: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Please who knows about getting the visa?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by alakara(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pls,is there anything called seafarers Visa?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by obainojazz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ogbevireo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
alakara:
Pls,is there anything called seafarers Visa?

ACTUALLY, FOR AUSTRALIA, NO.

This is what is available in Australia
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/maritime-crew-988
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by SkinnyNigga: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
its like nothing is happening in Adelaide and Canberra.. Canberra is even the capital. haven't heard stories from there..
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Fisayo1212: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can someone travel to Australia without doing finger print here in Nigeria is it possible pls I want to ask
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Fisayo1212:
Can someone travel to Australia without doing finger print here in Nigeria is it possible pls I want to ask
To the best of my knowledge, doing biometric is 100% compulsory when applying for an Australian visa....Are you scared of something if I may ask?!
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
enyinna4:

To the best of my knowledge, doing biometrics is 100% compulsory when applying for an Australian visa....Are you scared of something if I may ask?!
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Fisayo1212: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2019

To the best of my knowledge, doing biometric is 100% compulsory when applying for an Australian visa....Are you scared of something if I may ask?!
D person said when d person gets to d point of entry he will do it there
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by oluayebenz: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fisayo1212:

D person said when d person gets to d point of entry he will do it there

Damn..... Who says that

Scam

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.