Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story (29673 Views)

Ondo's New Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Faces Allegations Of Extramarital Affair / Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by PerformOrResign: 6:05pm On May 17, 2021
London Lover Fake News: I Won’t Be Distracted From #HarassBuhariOutOfParis- Reno

Yesterday (Sunday, May 16, 2021), I declared my intention to convene a #HarassBuhariOutofParis peaceful protest, between Monday, May 17, 2021 and Tuesday, May 18, 2021, and this morning we woke up to a salacious and scandalous story about me, that I will not even want to repeat.

A Nigerian proverb says the bird flew at night, and the baby died in the morning.

The story is false. If you look at the platform that originally carried the story, it becomes obvious that it is being sponsored by the Presidency, to distract me from going to Paris, because they know that the Africa-France summit is an international platform and any protest will highlight the failures of General Buhari.

That platform is notorious for pro-government stories. I am not the first perceived opponent of the Buhari administration to be targeted by them, neither will I be the last. You only need to visit the site.

I have never and can never engage in premarital or extramarital sex. I abhor it. God forbid!

I am so loathe to even respond to such a malicious attack on me by the Buhari administration. And I will not be baited to talk about private family issues publicly. Suffice to say that I have never had, and will never have a child out of wedlock.

To me, it is best ignored because the devil is a known liar, and that is who has inspired those behind this story.

Nobody can break my focus. After we are done with the Paris protest, my lawyers and I will sit down to decide if and when we should sue.

Lest I forget, do you love Nigeria? Are you based in Paris? Join us for the #HarassBuhariOutOfParis peaceful protest tomorrow, 12 noon, Paris Time, at the Temporary Exhibition Centre, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Buhari can’t be globetrotting, while Nigeria is drifting. Go back and fix Nigeria!

Reno Omokri

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO-07cnjcF6/?igshid=12tnhymvheooq

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by NwaNimo1(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2021

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by GoodofNaija: 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
Good job Reno!

BMC put to shame!

288 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by IfGodbeforus(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2021
The Fear of Reno is the beginning of blackmail and lies..
Reno we know them..

263 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by moriss33(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
God bless you Reno...abeg continue to knack dem 4 us
Useless BMC crew

164 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by MalcoImX: 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
Oga you didn't say anything.

Preacher by day Gigolo by night.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Vulcanheph(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2021
Good one from RENO OMOKRI

the annoying thing was the speed at which zombies on nairaland were quick to criticize him and how fast the mods were willing to push it to FP without even authenticating the story.

If I was Reno, this would have been all the motivation I need to carry out my #HarrassBuhariOutOfParis protest.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by DefHQ: 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
Ride on reno!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
grin
The LION himself! One thing I like him for is he always speak with facts not the one who promised 1 naira will be equal to 1 dollar, aka fake general.

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Trailblazer1(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
I always trusted Reno with a quick rebuttal grin

He didn't disappoint.

A real thorn on Zombies grin grin grin

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by AmgrayLogistics: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
Tarnishing is evil.

We support no party

Amgray Logistics

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Trailblazer1(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
MalcoImX:
Oga you didn't say anything.

Preacher by day Gigolo by night.

Sorry for your disappointment grin

You wish the rumor was true so he can stop tormenting Buhari grin

Reno will continue to torment Buhari till death

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by sweetshisha: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
cool

Attention seeking dunce

Buhari's acclaimed tormentor who now looks older than Buhari

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by melaniaup: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
Lovers of Bleep buhari are always and they are even working more than a normal everyday person.

Just imagine how they keep finding lies to protect rubbish

Mtchew

A stupid government that will never take it's time to correct their wrong but uses religious fanatics to find dirty lies against someone

A government that will leave focus and concentrate on just being foolish

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Toluyolerp1: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
kiss

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
Reno my man
Don't mind them

We knew from the onset, you're not like the other FFK guy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by ChiefSosa(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
No wahala, sir! Sir, please have you heard the story of one of our wonderful nairalanders? He's married and he's in love with another woman! No be small advice we don dey advice am since, him case still dey FP

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Demifunke091: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
God bless you Reno

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Elzakzaky: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
This is typical of PDP criminals. They are very manipulative. Reno Omokirikiri is lion in sheep linen. Pastor with 2 wives.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by emmabest2000(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
Reno ..... scattering APC evil plans like the lady in the picture below grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Biafranboys: 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
We know the tricks fulanis are trying to find dirt on reno, because he harrased buhari out of London

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by saxietohgbaskie(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
cool
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by ednut1(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
Reno does not look or act married
Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by saphiere(f): 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
Trust no MAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by CR777: 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
Dear Reno, please ignore these useless imbeciles, they have nothing on you.
Truly truly, the devil u know is far better than the angel you don't know, Nigeria made her biggest mistake in 2015, it hurts each time I remember I campaigned for that slowpoke currently occupying Aso Rock. I can't even get myself to call that failure of a beast my president. What exactly has he done to alleviate the suffering of the masses he's ruling? Nothing, absolutely nothing but rather, he's bent of making things hard and harder with each passing day. My heart goes out to all the struggling families in Nigeria cos not even food is affordable right now, ordinary garri is 1500, we've never had it this bad since the inception of this country.
Imagine the joy in most parts of the country should that halfwit dunce not return back to Nigeria from France or wherever his useless ass is right now.

24 Likes

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by BruncleZuma: 6:51pm On May 17, 2021

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by TemmyT002(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
We already know jare.
All these years that Sowore had been on his neck, he didn't find out about this? Even the current terrible Government cronies didn't find out? Who are they trying to deceive?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by signature2012(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
Instead of the BMC crew to attack Reno with Buhari's achievement as a president,they decided to form a malicous news against him.

Useless bunch of suffer heads...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by DropsMic(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
I believe u

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
If you have ever cheated on your spouse before, reserve ur comment, he is not your type

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.