Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Wap: Jsp, Wml, Wmlscrip, Xhtml Developer Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Wap: Jsp, Wml, Wmlscrip, Xhtml Developer Needed (1485 Views)

For Softwares,website/application Built With Php,mysql,html,xhtml,css Contact Me / Am An A Professional Php Developer/javascripts/xhtml And Msql User . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wap: Jsp, Wml, Wmlscrip, Xhtml Developer Needed by viperman: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2007
if you know how to combine the above languages together kindly email your resume ASAP.
to lexfrosty@yahoo.com
Re: Wap: Jsp, Wml, Wmlscrip, Xhtml Developer Needed by sbucareer(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2007

To do what? Help you develop nuclear weapon software? Tell us about the job and benefits and if it is for short or long time and the likely outcome of retention.

CV is an important personal information of someone. I/We cannot just send you my CV without knowing more about the role and salary and most importantly the company that will use it or seeking to use it.

And your post is unclear, J2ME has all the technologies you mentioned or are you hoping to use .NET framework with many languages i.e. c#, ASP, J#, VB. although you said jsp I will be assuming J2ME.

What plaftform are you developing for UNIX, MS, Mac, Solaris or is it for portable device like PDA or Bluetooth device?
Re: Wap: Jsp, Wml, Wmlscrip, Xhtml Developer Needed by BOLD: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2007
Yes Please be more specific and straight to the point. And just a tip, with usernames like that i don't think you would get many serious replies
Re: Wap: Jsp, Wml, Wmlscrip, Xhtml Developer Needed by my2cents(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2007
Re: Wap: Jsp, Wml, Wmlscrip, Xhtml Developer Needed by viperman: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2007
sbucareer, jsp is not j2me, neither are those technologies listed there.
They only work hand in hand with j2me(which is not mostly the case)

my2cents thansk for the link smiley

bold & sbu

We want to develop a solution that will run on both j2me and wap.
We want someone who is good with wap so he/she will work with me directly here in lagos, nigeria.
if interested kindly send your resume to the address: l e x f r o s t y@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Software Wanted For Microfinance Bank. Urgent / Looking To Team Up And Build A Startup Company With Experienced Developers. / Repair Iphone Stuck In Recovery Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.