Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Where is The TSTV oooo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where is The TSTV oooo (1478 Views)

Pi KYC Wahala, Somebody Help Oooo / Looks Like Paypal Has Now Allowed Nigerians To Own A Business Account Oooo / How You Can Get Tax Exemption Like TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where is The TSTV oooo by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2017
pleAse where is our TSTV ooo
Re: Where is The TSTV oooo by jacyhelen(f): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Not yet!!!..They fooled us!!..selling of the decoder is first November..check their site!!...imagine after all the hyping..
Well that was how Buhari was over hyped and he failed woefully..i don forget them abeg!!
Re: Where is The TSTV oooo by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2017
jacyhelen:
Not yet!!!..They fooled us!!..selling of the decoder is first November..check their site!!...imagine after all the hyping..
Well that was how Buhari was over hyped and he failed woefully..i don forget them abeg!!

Mehnnn nawao smh. Thanks for the update
Re: Where is The TSTV oooo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
See as everywhere dry nawa
Re: Where is The TSTV oooo by efechris(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2017
This tstv of a company fall my hand badly, my dstv sub expired on d 5th and didn't bother to renew hoping I will get a tstv decoder. The most painful part is dstv even reduced their prices and I missed out...chai now wen dem don revert to their former price nai I want go pay........tstv but y
Re: Where is The TSTV oooo by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Me wey dey here dey imagine how internet go plenty for my house wey be say these chicks around my domain go dey come around via free wifi

Mtcheeewwww smh but Mak we dey watch naa

(1) (Reply)

Latest Bitcoin Trading Platform / Interested In Wholesales And Retail of Trendy And Fashionable Kids' Clothes? / I Need A German C.C. Or Any Other Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.