Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections (31265 Views)

Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Egein(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu, charismatic as he may be, is not a result-oriented leader. He was known more for for the theatrics of politics, influence and power, than for results and good governance. I'm ready to vote for an Igbo leader, but it's hard to identify an Igbo man who stands out in leadership and performance. Let the Igbo begin to roll out credible candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by sircrabo: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dead on arrival. Even Abians wont vote the Orjis. He used to be a strong force in Nigeria but couldnt maintain it cause of bad record.

Fayose too is never going to win.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by lelvin(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Nedfed(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
madjune:
Chai.

See Maryam picture on the wall there.
IBB truly loved his late wife.

So na my mum picture suppose be there?
So head and only full with water not brain.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by okerekeikpo: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
TheKabal:

Check the history books, all succesful eastern politicians, have strong ties to the north (Zik, Ojukwu, Okadigbo) . Kalu attended UNIMAID. Like Rochas, he has had a get out of jail free card far long before this.

Rochas has been popular in North-Eastern Nigeria long before he became a governor.
u didn't mention Ikpeazu and Fr Mbaka
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by 2016v2017: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
CastedDude:
Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu on Monday visited Former Military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) in his country home in Minna, Niger state. Addressing journalists after meeting IBB behind closed door, Kalu said they spoke about 2019 presidential elections.

According to him, they agreed that even if President Muhammadu Buhari will not contest in 2019, the north should produce the next President.

He, however, stated that after the north Presidency, the next President in 2023 should come from other part of the country to forge cohesion, stressing that he would not mind to be a President.

The Former Governor also defended his earlier position on the disclosure that IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu has gone to London through Malaysia.

Kalu when asked if he wants to contest the 2019 Presidency if Buhari did not run, said: “I am a Nigerian, I am entitled to it but like I will always say and I maintain my position that northerners should be allowed to complete their second term.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/orji-uzor-kalu-meets-ibb-babangida-in-minna.html
Orji Uzo Kalu is just a dreamer,
He smite the Igbos because of his desperation for power,
The last thing that can happen in zoogeria is kalu to be her president
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by madjune(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nedfed:

So na my mum picture suppose be there?
So head and only full with water not brain.

Yes na your Mum picture suppose dey there as you talk am.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by 2016v2017: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Kalu has suddenly become a very free man, after crossing to APC and no one seems to be passionately talking about his case again.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by discusant: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
CastedDude:
Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu on Monday visited Former Military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) in his country home in Minna, Niger state. Addressing journalists after meeting IBB behind closed door, Kalu said they spoke about 2019 presidential elections.

According to him, they agreed that even if President Muhammadu Buhari will not contest in 2019, the north should produce the next President.

He, however, stated that after the north Presidency, the next President in 2023 should come from other part of the country to forge cohesion, stressing that he would not mind to be a President.

The Former Governor also defended his earlier position on the disclosure that IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu has gone to London through Malaysia.

Kalu when asked if he wants to contest the 2019 Presidency if Buhari did not run, said: “I am a Nigerian, I am entitled to it but like I will always say and I maintain my position that northerners should be allowed to complete their second term.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/orji-uzor-kalu-meets-ibb-babangida-in-minna.html

Day dreaming.
Nigeria was political restructured by Muritalla Mohammed/Ibrahim Bababgida/Sani Abacha, to such a country that it shall be easier for a ram from northern region to win a qualified professor of law from the southern regions in presidential election, unless north says it's tired of ruling the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by 2016v2017: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
RebelChip:
Anything that will remove this iddiot from Aso Rock is most welcome.
goathari
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
2019 Presidency: Kalu with IBB

Interesting
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by ikp120(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
They keep meeting to discuss how to rip us off the more!

#HumanNature
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Awoo88: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ibb, obj abdusalam are the powers in Nigeria. They know where the bodies are buried

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by mployer(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
I have lost respect for this guy.

Obviously he is aiming for the seat of vice president.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by dust144(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Orji needs cele prayers
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by belindar: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is it in the constitution that the north must present a candidate?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by jrusky(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
TheKabal:
IBB: I told you not to help Nnamdi Kanu.
Kalu: I should have listened, what now?
IBB: That class clown Fayose, wants to be president.
Kalu: Baban wawa ne, gaiyan can.
IBB: Has he paid the teachers salaries.
Kalu: He bought cars and shared.
IBB: Whaaat .. a car for each teacher in Ekiti
Kalu: No, 3 cars for all the teachers.
IBB: Clutz
Kalu: Where's OBJ , when you need him.
IBB: grin

Meaning pls
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by discusant: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Awoo88:
Ibb, obj abdusalam are the powers in Nigeria. They know where the bodies are buried

Yes, both are surviving clan of Muritalla/Ibb/Abacha which progressively and wrongly used land mass as criterion to proliferate 20 new political units (19 states and Abuja) in ONE NORTHERN REGION; but allowed only 17 new political units in TWO SOUTHERN REGIONS.
FRAUD.

Abdusallam Abubakar imposed the constitution that legalized the FRAUD.

SOUTHERN POLITICIANS ARE AMATEURISH NOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT LAND MASS IS NEVER USED AS YARDSTICK TO DETERMINE WHERE AND HOW MANY STATES CAN BE CREATED IN A COUNTRY FORMED BY DIVERSE REGIONS.

With a presidential candidate needing 25% of votes in 2/3 of the 36 states to win, how can any Southern presidential candidate win unless north is not serious that the president must come from the north?
Southern politicians are yo yo politicians.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by eaglez(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
OUK,hmmmmm finally Nnamdi kalu has travelled through Malaysia, kai what a pity to those who lost their lives.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by aalangel(f): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
This zoning nonsense means there was no election....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by omenka(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Kalu has suddenly become a very free man, after crossing to APC and no one seems to be passionately talking about his case again.
grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by grodt999: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Why Is all of them running too himself

iBB is a well know homosexual, he used it to control people he slept with during his dictatorship days.
Some of these people were young majors to Colonels and have disappeared from limelight due to disgrace of what they did with iBB. Others like Kalu became financially prominent as a result but still remain loyal due to the effect of it.

After his wife died he refused to date women or marry again and insiders know what he does with gay and non gay men who work and associate with him.

Some say for iBB the homosexual thing worked better than using human head for sacrifice!

I heard some of his friends call him danDaudu and geisha (homosexual in hausa language)

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by nNEOo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
TheKabal:

classic grin
TheKabal:

classic
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by nNEOo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
CastedDude:

I will always say and I maintain my position that northerners should be allowed to complete their second tenure

however WE agree that THE PRESIDENT CANNOT come out from the NORTH .....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by nengibo: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Please take away Ojukwu! cheesy

What political success has Odumegwu Ojukwu?

Perhaps you are talking about another Ojukwu.
Lets remove sentiments from this, he wasn't a political success but was a successful coward atleast

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Milestones: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
ALL THIS TALK I TALK & BUSY BODY RUNNING AROUND JUST BECAUSE ONE WANT TO BE RELEVANT IN 2019. OYA DEY RUN, NIGERIANS WILL SURPRISE ALL OF UNA, LATER!!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by wingmanII: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:

Before nko?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by obyrich(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
PROPUNTER:
If your husband / boyfriend doesn't play bet9ja / Virtual
My sister you don't know what the
Lord have done for you.
For you
Is it that bad? grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
HE VISITED HIS FATHER.....ORJI KALU VISITED HIS FATHER
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by MasterofNL: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:

That is why we have been saying that the anti corruption war is selective.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by talk2xp: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
RebelChip:
Anything that will remove this iddiot from Aso Rock is most welcome.

That your popsy picture fine o. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.