Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections (31370 Views)

Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Icon79(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
So over 30 years after he destroyed and bankrupted Nigeria, Nigerians still regard IBB as a kingmaker?

This shows that Nigeria's problem is beyond remedy!

O pari
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by iukpe: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Politicians still rallying around people who never took us anywhere but wasted our resources and will never let the fight against corruption work because corrupt people have ties with all of them and they untie them from efcc hook.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Themandator: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Men who sits in their homes and gets up to date information about the inner workings of government. ....No be dem Kachikwu we dey read about their own territory for sun news paper
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by Okoroawusa: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Edu3Again:
Even if IBB endorse am.
Nobody from SE or SS go vote for am.

Same with Okoroawusa.
Do u ve a PVC?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by TheKabal: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
okerekeikpo:
IBB is Orji Uzor Kalu biological father quote me and ogun will visit u

I dey wait, abi Ogun need my address.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by NASTYNASOSO: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
grodt999:

iBB is a well know homosexual, he used it to control people he slept with during his dictatorship days.
Some of these people were young majors to Colonels and have disappeared from limelight due to disgrace of what they did with iBB. Others like Kalu became financially prominent as a result but still remain loyal due to the effect of it.

After his wife died he refused to date women or marry again and insiders know what he does with gay and non gay men who work and associate with him.

Some say for iBB the homosexual thing worked better than using human head for sacrifice!

I heard some of his friends call him danDaudu and geisha (homosexual in hausa language)

HMMMMMMM.

JUST BECAUSE YOU LACK PARENTAL UPBRINGING YOU SHOULD NOT ELEVATE YOUR MISERY TO MADNESS.
HOW DARE YOU SPREAD MALICIOUS FALSE RUMOURS OF HATE TO SOMEONE OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF YOUR ALLEGATION.
YOUR FATHER HAS NOT ACHIEVED HALF OF IBBs ACHIEVEMENTS COULD THIS BE THE REASON FOR YOUR HATE
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by okerekeikpo: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
TheKabal:

I dey wait, abi Ogun need my address.

u want to try me?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by CioAngels(f): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
But Ibb is PDP and Uzo Kalu is APC so why is he consulting Ibb? All these governors, they are never having enough, after stealing their state dry they come back to be President. To all the governors, they wont pay salaries but they will steal the money to contest. May your monies go down the drain becos you will never be president. Onyeoshi, Ole, Barawo.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by TundeHashim(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Agbaletu:
IBB's influence is gone.
I don't think so..Almost every top shot politician meets this guy before gunning for a post...look at the number of people that came for his daughter's wedding! Does that look like the wedding of a family whose patriarch's influence is dead? He still enjoys the absolute loyalty of Abdulsalam Abubakar and other key Generals (who, though have looted our commonwealth). I bet he's still a mover and shaker in Nigeria's politics.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by TundeHashim(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
naijaisGOOD:
[b]Orji uzor kalu made abia state the worst state in nigeria today.. very wicked man..
come to Kogi..you'll worship him
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by grodt999: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM.

JUST BECAUSE YOU LACK PARENTAL UPBRINGING YOU SHOULD NOT ELEVATE YOUR MISERY TO MADNESS.
HOW DARE YOU SPREAD MALICIOUS FALSE RUMOURS OF HATE TO SOMEONE OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF YOUR ALLEGATION.
YOUR FATHER HAS NOT ACHIEVED HALF OF IBBs ACHIEVEMENTS COULD THIS BE THE REASON FOR YOUR HATE

Go do your own research and leave me alone you docile pleb

You are just an ape, f.u.ck off!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections by TheKabal: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2017
okerekeikpo:
u want to try me?

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Expresses Disappointment Over Fayemi’s Commissioners List / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo / Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.