Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius (25512 Views)

Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by HMZi: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na one of the reasons Idoma people no dey like to collect heavy bride price,my last sister own na N250......
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by dust144(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
From the pic you will know the marriage won't last.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by reality17(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
AverageAnnie:

My dear shake your head for yourself. ...

No mind her jor... Na to dey expose her dirty ass upandan she sabi
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Sezua(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
AverageAnnie:
nawa oo...beauty can't keep a marriage ooo.... got to work on my character as I no fine....
Yea, your character needs working on judging by this post.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Praktikals(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Father of all nation.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by muller101(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
This pix made FP days ago with a different headline
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by free2ryhme: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ebimor96:

God punish Arewa shocked shocked undecided

Punish arewa 10x

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:
Well, to be honest, and without any presuppositions or intent to offend anyone who opposes my viewpoint; I’ll like us to take a more critical look at the situation. You see, if you consider the situation and circumstances I really think that… I actually forgot what I was going to say…

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by BethRhema(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
AverageAnnie:
nawa oo...beauty can't keep a marriage ooo.... got to work on my character as I no fine....
me go manage u like that better pikin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Dearlord(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
She shouldn't forget to pay interest.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Googleus(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
All this while, she never knew she was d homebase side chic

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by zaramgrand(f): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigerians are still very backward in their thinking
Stupid goats are busy blaming the woman simply because they are cheats and their hopeless partners still stuck with them....
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Kingxway: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Be fast because I may be proposing any time soon
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Proffdada: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
The 2nd pic shows she's not into him undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Myself2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
What type of name is Charles Billion ?
And what kind of work might he be into,I wonder
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by whytepawn1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
AverageAnnie:
who said you ain't fine
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Deo1986(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:
Well, to be honest, and without any presuppositions or intent to offend anyone who opposes my viewpoint; I’ll like us to take a more critical look at the situation. You see, if you consider the situation and circumstances I really think that… I actually forgot what I was going to say…
i can easily diagnose your case: 'acute alzeimer disease due to relentless intake of cocaine overdosely and WILL lead to your ultimate demise if not curbed.'
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Egein(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Deo1986:
i can easily diagnose your case: 'acute alzeimer disease due to relentless intake of cocaine overdosely and WILL lead to your ultimate demise if not curbed.'
You just mistakenly read your mother's medical report to me. grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Deo1986(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:

You just mistakenly read your mother's medical report to me. grin
She is suffering frrom BP, you want that too? Let me recheck you...........
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Etesam(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol
Egein:
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Etesam(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
bedspread:
Wow.. Really Funny the Way these people take the Marriage Institution as a Joke...

The Truth princess is That as Long as that man is your First Husband and you his first Wife.... He Remains your Husband until Death....

That's GOD'S standard of Marriage
Why drag God into this na?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by adedayoa2(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
What are these celebrities turning marriage into sef? Oga gan o
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by hAlexandro(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin
mogboyelade:
Continue distributing and become father of nations
lols are you expecting him to reach yout dormort
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Awoo88: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Useless sperm donor
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by kayalla(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
when did this bride price return start sef?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by saltoftheearth: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Konquest: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
Actress Mimi Orjiekwe has allegedly asked the family of her estranged husband, Charles Billion Pius, to come forward to collect the bride price they paid for her when they got married in July 2015.

It was in the news lastweek that Charles and a US-based woman who coincidentally is named Mimi, are expecting a son.
According to sources close to the couple, Mimi Orjiekwe found out that her husband was expecting another child with another woman here on LIB. She was devastated and when she confronted him, he neither denied nor confirmed the report.

After the story broke on LIB, Mimi asked her father to call Charles's family to come and collect her bride price but up till today October 9th, they have not come to see her family. Mimi has however threatened to go to social media to call them out if they do not come forward to collect the bride price so that their marriage can be dissolved officially.

Before their wedding in 2015, a female police officer informed Mimi that she was pregnant for Charles. He initially denied it but after some time, he accepted the baby girl born by the policewoman. He apologized to Mimi and she accepted him. With this recent development, Mimi has vowed never to take him back and she wants their marriage dissolved asap. They have a  six months old daughter named Jasmine.

http://news.nollyzone.com/family-actress-mimi-orjiekwe-return-bride-price/
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
Charles Pius Zillion... grin
Yeah... no typographic errors...
Edo "Zillion"... Kick-ass Esan-Edo
dude!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Kobicove(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Na wah oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby / Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) / Mary Igwe Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.