Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

"I'm Not Your Lamb Of God" Dele Momodu Replies IG Stalker For Celebrating Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Your Lamb Of God" Dele Momodu Replies IG Stalker For Celebrating Buhari (399 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Your Lamb Of God" Dele Momodu Replies IG Stalker For Celebrating Buhari by pitlaterine(f): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Yesterday, Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, shared this new photo of President Buhari and his wife, Aisha, on his IG page. He captioned it "Someone just sent me this picture of our dear President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and our gorgeous First Lady AISHA BUHARI... Love is so beautiful".

One of his followers queried him for celebrating the first family instead of criticizing them. See the comment as well as Dele Momodu's reply below

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/10/im-not-lamb-god-dele-momodu-replies-ig-stalker-celebrating-president-buhari-wife-aisha/

lalasticlala

Re: "I'm Not Your Lamb Of God" Dele Momodu Replies IG Stalker For Celebrating Buhari by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Some people will want to force their opinions on you. Must i hate or criticise somebody cos you're doing so? People on social media platforms really need to learn. There is a huge difference between criticising and hating.

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Your Church Pastor Does Not Need Your Offering/tithe - Daddy Freeze / The Most Expensive Thing I’ve Bought From My N25m Prize Money – Efe Ejeba Reveal / Of Princes, Paupers And The Terrible Danger Of Overshadowing One’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.