Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma (46459 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Xinzu: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Source: Her IG Account.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Jamesrock(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
issokay
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by brownsugar23: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why some people won't mind their business

172 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by marksooyinmiebi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Loll! What’s your business?

17 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Pidginwhisper: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Na ppl like that lady no dey good to have as neighbours. Dem go almost kill u with boring and unnecessary gossips undecided

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
One night stand dey form ex muhahahah.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by queenbetsy(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
It seems the only thing she wanted was the child and the tag "Davido's baby mama" grin

Just my opinion tho undecided

Btw... Chioma's nails are not as long as this na tongue

19 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Readonee35L(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
So Many people on social Media are brain dead.

They just need somewhere to drop their trashy thoughts.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by pezeji(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Her davido, his chioma non of my business
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by pezeji(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
As wot na?
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by SoapQueen(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Na the "you this girl" make me laugh pass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Bantino(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
hmmmm

"he is a great dad and we are co-parenting"

Co-parenting??

Baby Mama and Baby Daddy's English.

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by patexcool(f): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
busy body everywhere telephone without no wire

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by SEONaijaExpert: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some people have real problems in their life but care so much about other's problem grin

10 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by gozzlin: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
E pain am o!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Alariiwo: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aunty ode wey go spread leg for rich pikin..

Did this b.itch actually think Davido will wife her?
It's Dele Momodu I feel sorry for with all the ridicule he went through for this stupi.d girl

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Orpe7(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sometimes i just dont understand why some people will not mind their business. Internet isnt for everyone walahi

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by 1beat(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
yinmu
is trying her best just that her best will never be enough

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by GaggleNSwallow: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ayotemiwa is a busybody.

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afonja and pock nosing na 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Aderewah: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Everybody is mad in, Sophia o, commenters o, all are mad
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Praktikals(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amebo
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by mezebel(f): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
but wait o! y d baby mama come resemble foreign witch? abi she be saclux paint owner

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by lemonys(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Their headache jare
Check my signature to make cool cash
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Issakendrick: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
joeace2040:
lol.. Some people cannot just mind their business in this life.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by DIKEnaWAR: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is he an ex or you are a one night STAND?

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by bennynaza(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is she advising her to consult #villagepeople to break the assurance?

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Mccullum: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
She still loves David and hoping that they may reconcile one day.....

I mean like that of Tuface wife grin grin cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by milemimi93(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
For fvck sake! What did Davido really see in this ugly b!tch? No matter the makeup, this girl is always ugly in my eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma by Nedfed(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
The same reason I dropped my Ex
She will neva mind her business.
The idiot go tell my neighbour that her husband is having affair with another woman which later result to big issue between me and the woman husband.
I waste no time but to show her red card

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade In Hot Mini Skirt / Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent / The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.