Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award (29576 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Benbobola(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
What of Alison madukwe, u bi mention her name ni?
NwaChibuzor3:
This guy is a disgrace to Nigerian politics and we the people of biafra are irritated by this. When Biafra is liberated, Nigeria can enjoy the thugs they portray as leaders (fayose, dino etc) and their living corpse presido, Buhari. Even though we form the minority is this god forsaken country called Nigeria, We the great people of Biafra have always been the backbone of Nigerian politics since independence and have brought decorum to it thanks to people like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Uzor Kalu, pat utomi, okonjo iweala, chris ngige, uche chukwumerije, olu, martin elechi, theo orji, chukwuma kaduna, chike obi, ironsi and so many more i can't list because my fingers are getting sore.
I've not even mention our contribution to military, economy and agriculture yet.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by treasuremi1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
The Senator that is being recalled by his constituents for not making any impact whatsoever is given the Senator of the year. Shame on this Senate. It just shows the calibre of leaders we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Atlantia:

Welcome to Nigeria...where Absurdity is celebrated.

To be honest, I thought the comment section will be full of people asking why they receive awards but rather they were arguing about if he deserved it or not.

I mean even if there was 1, isn't this the same "senator" that went viral for dancing and behaving like a kid.

Soooooo embarrassing!
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by middlebelter(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
This guy is a disgrace to Nigerian politics and we the people of biafra are irritated by this. When Biafra is liberated, Nigeria can enjoy the thugs they portray as leaders (fayose, dino etc) and their living corpse presi ;Ddo, Buhari. Even though we form the minority is this god forsaken country called Nigeria, We the great people of Biafra have always been the backbone of Nigerian politics since independence and have brought decorum to it thanks to people like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Uzor Kalu, pat utomi, okonjo iweala, chris ngige, uche chukwumerije, olu, martin elechi, theo orji, chukwuma kaduna, chike obi, ironsi and so many more i can't list because my fingers are getting sore.
I've not even mention our contribution to military, economy and agriculture yet.

But Fàyose is Biafran na? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Atlantia(f): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

To be honest, I thought the comment section will be full of people asking why they receive awards but rather they were arguing about if he deserved it or not.

I mean even if there was 1, isn't this the same "senator" that went viral for dancing and behaving like a kid.

Soooooo embarrassing!
You really shouldn't be surprised.
Things like this have become the norm in this country.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Atlantia:

You really shouldn't be surprised.
Things like this have become the norm in this country.

Kind of sad. Things are getting out of hand
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Daboomb: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
This guy is a disgrace to Nigerian politics and we the people of biafra are irritated by this. When Biafra is liberated, Nigeria can enjoy the thugs they portray as leaders (fayose, dino etc) and their living corpse presido, Buhari. Even though we form the minority is this god forsaken country called Nigeria, We the great people of Biafra have always been the backbone of Nigerian politics since independence and have brought decorum to it thanks to people like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Uzor Kalu, pat utomi, okonjo iweala, chris ngige, uche chukwumerije, olu, martin elechi, theo orji, chukwuma kaduna, chike obi, ironsi and so many more i can't list because my fingers are getting sore.

My grouse with you LiePOBS is that you always view ALL PROBLEMS through the lens of Biafra!

If rain falls too much, you will attribute it to not having Biafra
If garri is expensive, you will say it is because they did not grant you Biafra.
If 'Nepa' take light, it has to be because they did not grant you referandum on Biafra
Even useless Dino Melaye gets a useless award, froma useless FCT Minister (imagine shocked ), you still have to attribute it to Biafra!

Wetin, na so una sense of paronia reach?
angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by precious1967(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
wonders shall never end in Nigeria. melaye of all people. house of deserters.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by ghosteen(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria shaaaaa...............

Dey neva disappoint....

Dino Melaye : Comic Senator of The Year grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Dearlord(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Holly Moses!!

It is finished!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Am scared for Nigeria right now...

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by ghosteen(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
My confusion is more confused than your confusion sef sad
Daboomb:

My grouse with you LiePOBS is that you always view ALL PROBLEMS through the lens of Biafra!

If rain falls too much, you will attribute it to not having Biafra
If garri is expensive, you will say it is because they did not grant you Biafra.
If 'Nepa' take light, it has to be because they did not grant you referandum on Biafra
Even useless Dino Melaye gets a useless award, froma useless FCT Minister (imagine shocked ), you still have to attribute it to Biafra!

Wetin, na so una sense of paronia reach?
angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Daboomb: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kaycely:
you are not a true son of Biafra, Biafra stand for justice not sentiment like you just did. Dino is the only Senator that faulted the Budget...he is the most vibrant among the law makers.... bro u re on ur own...stop dragging Biafra to your narrow mind
Imagine you mentioning Orji Uzo...

Hear another dimented IPOB!

Dino Melaye is the most vibrant of all the Senators"!

What on earth does being 'vibrant' as a Senator, men?
How has his vibrancy affected the making of good laws for Nigerians? Is it about the excessive wardrobe allowance he collects while his constituents are in poverty? Is it about how he threatened to rape the wife of another man on the floor of the Senate? Is it about his shenannigans and forgery of academic certificates

You Igbos cant just stand for anything good!
It is either you are sidding with Evil and stupidity because it is done on Yorubas or you are whinning about the same Evil because it is being served to you.
You stand for nothing...NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Wesely01(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
alobispot:
Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye, who is embroiled in a recall saga, yesterday received an award for senator of the year presented by the FCT Minister.

The Senator, represents Kogi West Senatorial District, took to social media to share some photos and captioned it;

"Senator of the year. Back to back"

Oluwa ni

He then shared a video of him receiving the award and wrote;

Receiving Senator of the year award. Presented by FCT minister

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9ZuObVDeM

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/dino-melaye-receives-senator-year/

Dino please can you kindly answer this question . What have you done positively to better your constituency
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by samdigo90: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rewarding fools
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by maisauki: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
pls don't spend d naira again, bring them to me go spend your own currency and DON'T COMMENT ON NAIRALAND AGAIN, IT BELONGS TO A NIGERIAN
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Justiceleague1: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Coneheads now grin

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by maisauki: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
this joke made my dae
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by yommygift15: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
I think he deserves the award considering the calibres of pple that presented it, birds of the same feather
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by youngdabold(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
This guy is a disgrace to Nigerian politics and we the people of biafra are irritated by this. When Biafra is portrait as leaders (fayose, dino etc) and their living corpse presido, Buhari. Even though we form the minority is this god forsaken country called Nigeria, We the great people of Biafra have always been the backbone of Nigerian politics since independence and have brought decorum to it thanks to people like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Uzor Kalu, pat utomi, okonjo iweala, chris ngige, uche chukwumerije, olu, martin elechi, theo orji, chukwuma kaduna, chike obi, ironsi and so many more i can't list because my fingers are getting sore.
The so called Fayose is someone who actually voices the truth and should not be in that list
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by megafem1: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nedfed:
When ever I hear the name Dino melaye, I stopped everything am doing and keep laughing. You know why?
It shows Dino is the best at that constituency to be given that ticket so why are the people now complaining.
are u mad
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by NaijaBlend: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
The man that speaks the truth without fear of being killed by Hittlers.
Congratulations!
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by suremanpatriot: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Congrats Dino my man. You stood ur ground whn the defiant custom Cg refused to wear uniform. We are proud of you,we salute your courage which is a scarce resources in the senate. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Shinery0123(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
OMG! Dino Melaye ke
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by enemyofprogress: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Local arrangee award mtcheeeeew
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by ojonugwap(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:

Nigeria is a jokes everything about her politics is a scam what a country like ours
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Habyz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
You forget to add Ojukwu who started the civil war. Yeye.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Splashme: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
onatisi:
grin grin grin grin dino just dey enjoy him life grin grin grin grin
the guy no send anybody at all grin grin grin

some people go nearly break their pc when they read this news ,
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by durasome(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
for his what exactly??
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Habyz(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
What are the conditions for "senator of the year"?
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by DONFASZY(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
As far as I am concern?
Best most corrupted Senate award of d yr
Dedicated to Saraki tif tif Int'l association
Politics in Nigeria should be practice like Asia
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Omam4life: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
9jvirgin:
A senator that is about to be recalled is now awarded for thuggery, foolishness and buffoonery. When will the wrath of God fall? Imagine this eediot getting an award at all.

Dino is has d most bills, most motion and he fight for common man, he has exposed so many deals going on in govt. In fact govt ministries and parastatals fear him. Datz y their are using bello to fight him but they have failed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN / Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.