Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award (29577 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by nototribalist: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
These guys just keep providing comedians with punchlines for their shows. cheesy
keep quiet, thiefnubuu lost the battle, cos he's too small for Dino my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by buffalowings: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mm
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by shevchenko(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
This guy is a disgrace to Nigerian politics and we the people of biafra are irritated by this. When Biafra is liberated, Nigeria can enjoy the thugs they portray as leaders (fayose, dino etc) and their living corpse presido, Buhari. Even though we form the minority is this god forsaken country called Nigeria, We the great people of Biafra have always been the backbone of Nigerian politics since independence and have brought decorum to it thanks to people like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Uzor Kalu, pat utomi, okonjo iweala, chris ngige, uche chukwumerije, olu, martin elechi, theo orji, chukwuma kaduna, chike obi, ironsi and so many more i can't list because my fingers are getting sore.
I've not even mention our contribution to military, economy and agriculture yet.

Sniff sniff .I smell an Afonja.
NCAN over to you
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by stuffs4me(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Congrats to the best senator in the history of Nigeria.

Dino the number one whistle blower against corruption in Nigeria.

Dino, the slayer of Teefubu and his wife.

Sai Dino, the slayer of the brown envelope blogger called Sowore.

Meanwhile, in other news, Teefnubu and Sowore right now:-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by opeoluwa20(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
So painful we only complain and nag in this part of the world, we need to displace these people called leaders
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by ALAYORMII: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't just understand what is wrong with us in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Kog45(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
This guy is a disgrace to Nigerian politics and we the people of biafra are irritated by this. When Biafra is liberated, Nigeria can enjoy the thugs they portray as leaders (fayose, dino etc) and their living corpse presido, Buhari. Even though we form the minority is this god forsaken country called Nigeria, We the great people of Biafra have always been the backbone of Nigerian politics since independence and have brought decorum to it thanks to people like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Uzor Kalu, pat utomi, okonjo iweala, chris ngige, uche chukwumerije, olu, martin elechi, theo orji, chukwuma kaduna, chike obi, ironsi and so many more i can't list because my fingers are getting sore.
I've not even mention our contribution to military, economy and agriculture yet.
Sorry take hearts but i hate anyone with tribal ranting either Yoruba or Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by hush15: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:

See una life, you guys be beefing and the guy be winning....

Pure hate I tell you
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by bamasite(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
WHO DASH AM angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by teddyJ5: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
If Dino Melaye is a comedy, Buhari is a comedian. Two of a kind
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by hush15: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand the hate o but congrats to the number 1 senator. May you reign be long and impactful.

Haters, pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by cooljoe(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
save our soul
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Deo1986(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
If you must take marijuana, it shouldn't be under the sun please, look what it is doing to you.....and i bet you've not eaten since yesternight.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why not? He must have single handedly sponsored that award event... the award itself is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by banjeezay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
my country is a joke
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by ogologoamu: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jetleeee:

Potor, wetin concern Tinubu with who win award? Na Tinubu say make your head be like baking pan?

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Kaycely: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=NwaChibuzor3 post=61282218] This guy is a disgrace to Nigerian politics and we the people of biafra are irritated by this. When Biafra is liberated, Nigeria can enjoy the thugs they portray as leaders (fayose, dino etc) and their living corpse presido, Buhari. Even though we form the minority is this god forsaken country called Nigeria, We the great people of Biafra have always been the backbone of Nigerian politics since independence and have brought decorum to it thanks to people like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Uzor Kalu, pat utomi, okonjo iweala, chris ngige, uche chukwumerije, olu, martin elechi, theo orji, chukwuma kaduna, chike obi, ironsi and so many more i can't list because my fingers are getting sore.
I've not even mention our contribution to military, economy and agriculture yet.[/you are not a true son of Biafra, Biafra stand for justice not sentiment like you just did. Dino is the only Senator that faulted the Budget...he is the most vibrant among the law makers.... bro u re on ur own...stop dragging Biafra to your narrow mind
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Kaycely: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
you are not a true son of Biafra, Biafra stand for justice not sentiment like you just did. Dino is the only Senator that faulted the Budget...he is the most vibrant among the law makers.... bro u re on ur own...stop dragging Biafra to your narrow mind
Imagine you mentioning Orji Uzo...
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by TippyTop(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jetleeee:

Potor, wetin concern Tinubu with who win award? Na Tinubu say make your head be like baking pan?

You've not seen my photograph yet you know how I look. Genius!
Don't waste your time here on Nairaland, NASA forever need people like you.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Jetleeee: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
TippyTop:

You've not seen my photograph yet you know how I look. Genius!
Don't waste your time here on Nairaland, NASS needs people like you.

I've seen your picture breh. You look like Biggie smalls

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by slimfairboy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmm!
After saying that he will rape Tinubu's wife, them still givam award? the tin no shock me atol, cuz nutin dey new 4 naija again!!
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by TippyTop(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jetleeee:

I've seen your picture breh. You look like Biggie smalls

I probably rap like him but physical resemblance is outta the window.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Jetleeee: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
TippyTop:

I probably rap like him but physical resemblance is outta the window.

Just messing with you breh grin

Don't mind me

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Jaiyeola24(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
All of them together not up to born to rule Dr abubakar Mufazar Bukola Saraki. I know you are a bastard you will reply me proof me wrong if you are not.
NwaChibuzor3:
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
So, we are just gonna ignore the fact that there's an AWARD for SENATORS
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by okerekeikpo: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Senator of the year award? Omo Nigeria is bleeped
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Tizbid(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
alobispot:
Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye, who is embroiled in a recall saga, yesterday received an award for senator of the year presented by the FCT Minister.

The Senator, represents Kogi West Senatorial District, took to social media to share some photos and captioned it;

"Senator of the year. Back to back"

Oluwa ni

He then shared a video of him receiving the award and wrote;

Receiving Senator of the year award. Presented by FCT minister

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9ZuObVDeM

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/dino-melaye-receives-senator-year/

Nigeria has been and still remains a huge joke,and operating on its current status quo,this joke is likely to remain so for many more years to come.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by dheilaw1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigeria is really a Zoo.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by owooba: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
If i may ask one question? upon all the school fee's and books our parents spend on us while going to school, how come at the end of it all. We still get ruled by illiterate at the front offices and establishment in this so called country.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by oaktown101(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:

Ewu nama.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award by Atlantia(f): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
lovelygurl:
So, we are just gonna ignore the fact that there's an AWARD for SENATORS
Welcome to Nigeria...where Absurdity is celebrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN / Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.