Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project (7362 Views)

Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike / Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by AlexReports(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
QUEEN CHIDERA KICK-STARTS INDEGENOUS PROJECT TOUR, FEEDS OVER 400KIDS, SHARES CLOTHES, SHOES TO YOUTHS.

Queen Silva Chidera, Miss Indigenous south east, has commenced her Indegenous Project Tour in Abuja, as she reaches out to over 400 kids, including mothers and teenagers. She extended her undying support for the underprivileged kids across Nigeria.

During the tour, over 400 children were fed and several indegenous products were shared to kids and mothers. Some of the products are liquid soap, clothes, shoes and many other extensions of love.

Queen Chidera was supported and joined by Pageant CEOs, Media Practitioners, Models and Executive directors from local and international agencies. She appreciated the supports of her organiser, Mr. Clinton, the CEO of Mr. and Mrs. Indegenous Beauty Pageant, and Amb. Deborah, the distinguished Matron of the Brand.

She also recognised the efforts of Queen Esther Mba, Miss Indigenous Culture Nigeria, Mr. lukeman, Mr. and Miss Health Pageant, CEO reigning Queens of Unique Models Nigeria and international.

The Indegenous Project Tour also witnessed the special appearance of Most Beautiful Model in Tourism, including Barcity Media Publisher and Dessy, the official designer of the brand.

The pilot project which has already Kickstarted in Abuja was analysed to have impact in the lives of children and residents in the Abuja community where the project was conducted.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/queen-silva-chidera-miss-indigenous.html?m=1

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by AlexReports(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
More

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by AlexReports(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Continue

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by itspzpics(m): 4:09am On Feb 15, 2019
This is so nice

actress Cosy exposed his full Nud£ photos on her bed,
shares hot video >>>
SEE PHOTOS & WATCH 18+ VIDEO
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by Mopolchi: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Come SE and do the charity na angry

2 Likes

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by cleary: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by sparog(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Why are most beauty queens always un-fine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by miniziter(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Why are the suffering children mostly northerners and Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by jolyment: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
K
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by Pabloosas(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Woww
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by jamesgorden: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2019
thats nice
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by apelike1: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
AlexReports:
QUEEN CHIDERA KICK-STARTS INDEGENOUS PROJECT TOUR, FEEDS OVER 400KIDS, SHARES CLOTHES, SHOES TO YOUTHS.

Queen Silva Chidera, Miss Indigenous south east, has commenced her Indegenous Project Tour in Abuja, as she reaches out to over 400 kids, including mothers and teenagers. She extended her undying support for the underprivileged kids across Nigeria.

During the tour, over 400 children were fed and several indegenous products were shared to kids and mothers. Some of the products are liquid soap, clothes, shoes and many other extensions of love.

Queen Chidera was supported and joined by Pageant CEOs, Media Practitioners, Models and Executive directors from local and international agencies. She appreciated the supports of her organiser, Mr. Clinton, the CEO of Mr. and Mrs. Indegenous Beauty Pageant, and Amb. Deborah, the distinguished Matron of the Brand.

She also recognised the efforts of Queen Esther Mba, Miss Indigenous Culture Nigeria, Mr. lukeman, Mr. and Miss Health Pageant, CEO reigning Queens of Unique Models Nigeria and international.

The Indegenous Project Tour also witnessed the special appearance of Most Beautiful Model in Tourism, including Barcity Media Publisher and Dessy, the official designer of the brand.

The pilot project which has already Kickstarted in Abuja was analysed to have impact in the lives of children and residents in the Abuja community where the project was conducted.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/queen-silva-chidera-miss-indigenous.html?m=1
bunch of ugly black women undecided

1 Like

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Sai baba Buhari
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by lastempero: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Clears throat!!! E be like say na your boyfriend abi family member organize the pageant show. I removed the beauty from the beauty pagent show.

1 Like

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by chinavs9ja(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Get your website and blog ready within 48hrs at an affordable price. Check my signature
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by Divay22(f): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2019
I would really love to do something like this smiley
God bless y'all and increase on every side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by Ewedegubbler: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2019
miniziter:
Why are the suffering children mostly northerners and Muslims?

because it’s northern Islamic culture .. keep
Them poor and rackety and they will vote for forever.

2 Likes

Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by Abbeyme: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2019
Good thing she is doing...

Can we compare how much she has spent against how much the FG has spend to feed the average of 400 peeps?
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by Slynation(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmmm.... After eating they will still go and vote buharigrin
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by SCAMDOCTOR: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Atikulated3751:
Nak3:
Info below
Tinuwinner:
c-h-at up now
[quote
SCAM especially the atikulated human being
dominique
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by Forreellinc: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by Princedapace(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Nice but get that done in the east. You bear the trade mark.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project by kidora: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2019
thats nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x / Fashion: Ever Cute Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Boobs At People Magazine Awards.... / End Time See How This Girl Welcomed Her Boyfriend Home (viral Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.