Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 (36191 Views)

Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / World Cup: Babayaro Names 2 People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure To Qualify / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Niyinficient(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Yea. pierluigi Collina grin

I grew up watching him do his thing grin grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by GOFRONT(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
That Referee in the Meme "Is that All??"
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by 9jatatafo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Orange man ref watching.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
fabulousfortune:
I know dat ref grin

Currently in England
The man sabi blow against Chelsea tongue
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Collina the referee. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
wow, super eagles of then, they did really well.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by poksmahn(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
mamaafrik:
No be the referee with eagle eye and vulture head be dat??
na him be that o
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by WiseFool2(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
rattlesnake:
Smh before women broke his spinal cord with 5ex
The only person in that generation of super eagles that suffered spinal cord injuries was Dosu Joseph.And it was due to an accident, not sex related. Get your facts right!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by WiseFool2(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yahooboi:

Currently in England
The man sabi blow against Chelsea tongue
Nah! He has since resigned. Or are you referring to Howard Webb, Man U's premier league referee?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by chukwudi3(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kolina. An Italian
fabulousfortune:
I know dat ref grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
I never knew that this world most popular referee is the one they used for this match. I was very young when I watched this match. I remember sitting on my father's friend's laps. in our living room. the trumpeters were blowing trumpet to a song. "Babangida,give us goal,Amokachi the bull" good old days. now,na struggle and hustle,paying bills,different thoughts dey consume person mind
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
GOFRONT:
That Referee in the Meme "Is that All??"
most popular referee in the world. he has telescopic sight and can see anything from any distance,him go just blow whistle and you would be surprise how he got you. he was used in Korea Japan 2002 too
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by rattlesnake(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
WiseFool2:

The only person in that generation of super eagles that suffered spinal cord injuries was Dosu Joseph.And it was due to an accident, not sex related. Get your facts right!
wisefool celestine career ended due to back pains from multiple girls
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by positivetaught: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
fabulousfortune:
I know dat ref grin
The no nonsense colina!.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
fabulousfortune:
I know dat ref grin
Colina?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by positivetaught: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
fabulousfortune:
I know dat ref grin
The no nonsense colina!.if you know him well can you tell me y resign from refereeing?.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wow one of those moments for our brother Mr. Celestine Babayaro hmmmm that good. Goalllllllllllllllllll Oloshooooooooooooooo grin cheesy smiley shocked cool
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by obinoral1179(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
I remember this match vividly.... Was living at the NAF base Ikeja now sam ethnan Air force base. We rounded the base singing obi kerekeke obi, I was young then but I enjoyed it especially the semi final against Brazil..... WE NEED THIS GLORY DAYS BACK......
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by GOFRONT(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Even in d dream I beleive this man stil gat a whistle in his mouth officiatin a match

He sabi detect Kurukere movement by a player no be small
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Mryacks: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Legendary Ref Colina.. grin
HauteReel:
I see Pierluigi Collina. That man can ref anything. I even hear he reffed the battle of Normandy between the Allies and Nazis. grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
positivetaught:
The no nonsense colina!.if you know him well can you tell me y resign from refereeing?.
It was due to a little dispute blw d Italian fa nd him. I tink he's d greastest ref of all time wink
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Colina?
Haha.... yea. U know him too
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Nedfed(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
nigeriafarmer:
is that you?

Nooooo, na ur pman
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Wirelessmic(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
maklelemakukula:
pierluini collina the scarry referee grin grin

JUST GOOGLE @SCARRY REFEREE@ THERE"S A 90% CHANCE HIS PICTURES WILL POP UP
you are damn right his ugly face popped up I actually was not expecting anything less
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Wirelessmic(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nedfed:
Pierluigi Collina is once best referee in the world, presently lives in a remote village called Eye-korin in kwara State were one of his grandchildren (Afi Pierluigi) happen to be a doctor on a tour.

grin[ you cracked me up bro
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2017
fabulousfortune:
I know dat ref grin

Pierluigi Collina..that's his name

He has been named FIFA's "Best Referee of the Year" six consecutive times and is widely considered to be the greatest football referee of all time.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Wirelessmic:

you are damn right his ugly face popped up I actually was not expecting anything less
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her / Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' / List Of Money Given To Sports Ambassadors Today By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.