Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her (36214 Views)

Ighalo: My Man United Dream Bigger Than Shanghai Shenhus Megabucks / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by feranmi400: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo Who just Move to China From Watford Share Monday Motivation message with his fans on his IG page.

See what he wrote below:

ighalo jude From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings, I could not even afford to buy earrings that is tape, plasta. I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding on to my God, my high school girlfriend left me then because I had nothing to offer her. But I had God and I had a dream. Never give up on your Dream,the same God that elevated me shall elevate you , hold on to him and trust his timing. I am a testimony, you are a testimony, put God first and it's all done Amen.
#Mondaymotivation#

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/19/my-girlfriend-left-me-because-i-had-nothing-to-offer-her-super-eagle-striker-ighalo/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Let guys talk about my wife left me and not girlfriend abeg, if leprosy has strucked the girl back then would he have married her..Happy for you though

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by praizephoto(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmmm..... girls n patient are correct enemy...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2017
wow
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by raphy(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2017
that's true..that pitch that he played in ajegunle I HV played in them as well.he is a living testimony.so always believe in ur dreams..I know I will make it.

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by kolafolabi(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2017
When God say YES, no one can say NO... Hard work pays

7 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by tyson99(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2017
kolafolabi:
When God say YES, no one can say NO... Hard work pays
Form for me today and fill form to see me tomorrow!

10 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by tyson99(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Happy for you though
You need JESUS,go home and ask ur mum what she went tru for ur dad.......

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm. so people u like babe still dey reject una. so u are now single? make I do come fill application form ooooo. lol let me come nd be going

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by lordkit400: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by toxxnoni(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice
Chaii

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color

We are on promo too
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Kobicove(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
The lady had to make a choice and she did...don't crucify her for it undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by NwaAmaikpe: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

You also had nothing to offer Watford and that's why they kicked you away.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by BrutalJab: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
when money no dey

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by mayorjosh(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2017
So what should we now do?

If your daughter starts dating a broke boy on the streets you no go scold the girl?

Bros abeg you made it,good for you. Your ex might be doing better so Bleep it

Abeg swerve undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by teamsynergy: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2017
dating a street footballer in Naija is more like dating an agbero..chance of success is too slim... the gal made d right choice...ighalo is one of the lucky few

8 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by virus05(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2017
I tink say na Evans again

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by iamdynamite(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
no money no love,that is the order of the day, today is my birthday guys, please show some love....

36 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by eti78(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
No money, no honey
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by MrRhymes101(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
It's a normal tin Na. There was a day I couldn't afford transport, I left myself at d bus stop and trecked home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by agitator: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
na so

iamdynamite:
no money no love,that is the order of the day, today is my birthday guys, please show some love....

lol, where is the money? Na you talk say "no money no love" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by paradigmshift(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Na so u go talk my guy, I will only believe u if ur girlfriend talk her own side of d story. meanwhile gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
As a football star how can he not have anything to offer her.
What is he lacking in wealth or stamina?.
See Davido and whizkid that look like weaklings are producing baby mamas here and there
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by harrybarn: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Koi.! "that earring is not earring"... its razor blade. I'm sorry.
For your mind she's unlucky... Do you know where she might be now?

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by yehmy(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
nkowalo:
hmmmm. so people u like babe still dey reject una. so u are now single? make I do come fill application form ooooo. lol let me come nd be going
Do you have problem reading or too lazy to read at all

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by samhay: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Samhay is typing....... Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerian girls, u don see am? You see what money loving has done to you all? The whole idea of "love and relationships" in Nigeria has been turned into something else because of money.

Build with a man, fall in love with the person not the status, support each other if you see potential and you will enjoy life with each other as you reap what you sowed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Okworigeorge(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
lubbish
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
She left too soon. Bad exit strategy from her mentors grin
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Franzinni: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
You gay tha DYEEK!!!!!!! Bruh!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by silent10(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Happy for you though
U said it all. THUMBS UP

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi / Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.