Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

This Message Will Change Your Understanding Of Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Message Will Change Your Understanding Of Existence (234 Views)

What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Message Will Change Your Understanding Of Existence by peppo4live: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
You carry God's calling over your life. You were once passionate about it. You even made many verbal commitments to God. But now, you have become so comfortable under those air conditions in your office and have forgotten about the calling and your commitment. Your pocket has grown tremendously and your oil has declined consistently. Your passion for souls, impact, and divine calling has been replaced by work, career and family. You would celebrate grace over others while Heaven weeps over the grace that was ordained for you but being wasted. And because you have not fully heeded, the many lives tied to your obedience have been hijacked. Beloved, you may be smiling with the luxurious car(s), flamboyant house(s), executive office, and all the travels from one country or place to another, but Heaven mourns over your "failed existence". Those things you celebrate as " blessings " would be evidence of disobedience.
So, am I saying you should quit what you are doing and do what? No no no. I am simply saying, go back and obey God. And let Him determine the price of obedience in your situation. This message was given me for you. Eternity would judge existence, whether it be for God or for self. Blessings.

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed / Work And Study In Canada/usa / The Rise Of An Agnostic Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.