Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo (23460 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) / Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by ollydee: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
see dem if anything bad happened, dem go dey cry dey curse Buhari...... if I hear pem then u go hear ween angry
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by senatordave1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adim community,land of warriors.its the 4th largest community in cross river and the strongest community in the state.i love them.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
How I wish the tanker just exploded and roasted everybody there alive...
At least they would have learnt the hard way for their next incarnations...
Since nothing happened,they should all go home and enjoy their free petrol while some can as well decide to sell...
Black monkeys...

I prophecy a terrible calamity into your life to teach you empathy
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by monlawal(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
It was kerosene. Passed through there last night
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by shevy878: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Since nothing happened,they should all go home and enjoy their free petrol while some can as well decide to sell...
Black monkeys...
u' r evil..
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
See suya...

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by kolaaderin: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
ProsperMVE:
I pity those boys with galons drenched in PMS. Just imagine a lit of single MATCH STICK
They are just lucky the devil is not at full attention with their matters, the bike on that spot is just a disaster waiting to happen but we thank God they never gave the FINAL DESTINATION 10 a wonderful movies script.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by kolaaderin: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
anytexy:
looOne word "Poverty
Its ignorance not poverty. None of them would ever entered unto a cage with a ferocious Lion just because they can see a bunch of banana at a distance inside the cage.
They simply not aware of the consequences of what they are doing but would surely not try the obvious risk of being in a cage with Lion
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Nexworld: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

If your wish were granted and they all died what gain would you have made from their death?
Praise be to God whose ways are not like ours, for we men are VERY WICKED.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Rick9(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Just one match stick and ...
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by mike4real2(m): 1:43am On Oct 11, 2017
I see roasted humans. These fools will never learn !!!
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by ibro2040: 3:00am On Oct 11, 2017
This is what northerners will never do
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by mechanics(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Nigerians like free things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Experience Chaos As Conveyor Belts At MMIA Breakdown / First Okhiria Denies Attack On Abuja Bound Train / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.