Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed (47582 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Ohanaeze President- General Knelt Down Begging Us To Make Him President- Junaid / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Eke40seven(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:
u guys don't believe that an igbo man can tell his fellow igbos dia wrong doing,,,am more igbo Dan u,,,, my father igbo my mother igbo,,,,I will keep saying the truth I don't care who ox is gore,,, u guys foolishly went to the first war without proper preparation, what happened ? ,,over 2 million igbos died yet your are still under nigeria,,,,what a shame,,that is the kind of support you want to get from me right?,,,,,you have failed,,in igbo dictionary there is nothing like wait wait,,,all they want to hear is go go war war,,,,,stupid idiots,,,,I will keep saying the truth if u don't like it go to the nearest transformer that has light in your area,,,hug it and killed yourself
Abeg swerve, be proud of who you are. You are not Igbo anything, concentrate on your corny and fraudulent trainings. Nobody will condemn and curse himself to be "slaves forever" and be proud of it.
Be proud of your roots, but please, leave us alone.
I place an eternal curse of servitude on you, if you are not Igbo and you claim to be.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Gggg102(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
the same east, how is that place developed, can it compare to lagos or abuja. Please stop deceiving yourself

u see Lagos was a capital
and Abuja is a capital
ur point ⬇

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Daeylar(f): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:
This is the Number one hate speech and the problem of Nigeria, if Indeed Democracy is a game of Number then how come Taxation is not a game of Number.

The same people who claim they have the voting Numbers do not contribute anything meaningful to the economy.

if by 2023 there is no power shift to the East Nnamdi Kanu will be a child's play

Only in this kind of country do we have people voicing out hate policies and they go scot but when someone Like Nnamdi kanu replies them we start hearing terrorism accusation from foools .

Let me quote this for emphasis
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Eke40seven:

Abeg swerve, be proud of who you are. You are not Igbo anything, concentrate on your corny and fraudulent trainings. Nobody will condemn and curse himself to be "slaves forever" and be proud of it.
Be proud of your roots, but please, leave us alone.
I place an eternal curse of servitude on you, if you are not Igbo and you claim to be.
And if iam truely igbo may u not see 2018,,,,may dangote truck filled with cement crush u beyond recognition,,,,AMEN

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:
This is the Number one hate speech and the problem of Nigeria, if Indeed Democracy is a game of Number then how come Taxation is not a game of Number.

The same people who claim they have the voting Numbers do not contribute anything meaningful to the economy.

if by 2023 there is no power shift to the East Nnamdi Kanu will be a child's play

Only in this kind of country do we have people voicing out hate policies and they go scot but when someone Like Nnamdi kanu replies them we start hearing terrorism accusation from foools .
how is it an hate speech?

Maybe ur dictionary now has a different definition for the word hate.

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Eke40seven(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:

And if iam truely igbo may u not see 2018,,,,may dangote truck filled with cement crush u beyond recognition,,,,AMEN
You need brain surgery. You think I live in Nigeria? Where will the dangote truck locate me? In Europe? Fraudulent Dotard! A curse of servitude is already on your head!

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dedetwo:

How did this moronic Junaid Mohammed secure admission into a university? The utterances accredited to the jackass reek of imbecility. When did northern region become Nigeria which IPOB is seeking to vacate? How is agitation for secession from Nigeria represents a blackmail of the north? It is very asinine to insinuate that Ndigbo caused the Nigeria/Biafra war. The real cause of the war were the political elites from northern region of Nigeria. Did Biafra or eastern region attack any part of Nigeria prior to August 8, 1967? Gowon, northern region of Nigeria in collaboration with other parts of Nigeria attacked eastern region around July 6, 1967. Who actually would have this imbecilic goon as a compatriot? Please Junaid Mohammed you can shove the Nigerian presidency into your dirty ass.
u er very ignorant of the facts.

don't even know how to start educating u.

Well, let me try a little bit.

SE declared biafra and quickly invaded(or took over) some some states outside the SE.

Eg. Midwest states that comprised of today Edo and delta.

Biafra troops actually contemplated advancing to Ibadan and afterwards lagos.

Biafra troops actually fired the 1st bullet.

biafra troops committed alot of war crimes in Edo.

let me stop here for now.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by aribisala0(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
goshee:
that is because the rest of the zoo is hindering Igbo's from attaining their desired height. we tried to carry the Hausa fulanis along but they proved to be animals who are comfortable in mediocrity. every Igbo man is destined for greatness and the zoo state isn't the fortress to reach our enviable height hence the agitation for secession despite being better than you. no sane person will be comfortable in an animal kingdom like Nigeria unless you are a Fulani animal.
What height did you achieve before Nigeria was created? Your people had not discovered clothing?

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Unik3030: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

yoruba n Hausa have always hated the igbos since time immemorial, it didn't start in 2015.
dats what Nnamdi kanu wants u to believe. so I don't Av strength to educate u. Na u sabi
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
what is he saying

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by jpphilips(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

What is Nnamdi kanu? it sounds like a fruit!!
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by jasawa: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
As big as the North is (19 states) must lobby others for Presidency. As small as the S/east (5 states) they are blackmailing others for Presidency?
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

No one is saying igbo should not contest, Yes Igbo man are free to come out and contest from which ever party they want..

But is it a must to contest under PDP or APC? What happen to APGA?
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

who are igbos not respecting, did Buhari respect everyone before he became the president, was Obasanjo , Yaradua, Jonathan respecters before they became presidents

You guys are hating on other tribes, You keep calling Yoruba Afonja, You keep insulting Yoruba at any given chance and you think they will support you..

You keep insulting Hausa calling them cow etc..
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Well......
We know that an igbo man cannot be made president of this country ..
That's why we are saying that there is no place for an igbo man in Nigeria...
The best thing to do here is to divide the enclave...

You can't use your army to intimidate others into being Nigerians but deep down you still despise them and refuse to carry everyone along...
No nation prospers like that

But you guys have been given the opportunity by the Arewa youths when they gave you guys quit notice, I believe it's the best opportunity but instead of you guys to make use of it you started crying up and down..
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
The North that have been ruling Nigeria for up 35years and counting, how far have the North developed? What is the point of being president yet your region is the most backwards??

Abi ooo Them no see how GEJ develop SS? Otuoke has become small London.. Yeye dey smell..
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
ebukahandsome:

No wonder u are still wallowing in poverty, you have never applied common sence in your miserable life.. Ezi

LOL what do you want him to say? You don't want tp be part of Nigeria anymore, Then pack your things and move back to your region simple..
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by zombieHUNTER: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

But you guys have been given the opportunity by the Arewa youths when they gave you guys quit notice, I believe it's the best opportunity but instead of you guys to make use of it you started crying up and down..

Seems you were dead when buhari brought pythons to the east.... Rest well Jare
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by godox2(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

You make a good contribution, BUT, your last WORD tell us who you really are.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by godox2(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
kettykin:

who are igbos not respecting, did Buhari respect everyone before he became the president, was Obasanjo , Yaradua, Jonathan respecters before they became presidents
By their f...t sorry comments you shall know them.
Do not put your eggs in 1 political party, Nna see the result now.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Seems you were dead when buhari brought pythons to the east.... Rest well Jare

Oh... when your savior cownu is busy forming another security forces under Nigeria Government you want Buhari to fold his hand..

Kanu say if Military try to enter Abia to arrest him they will die and them just send baby python to dance and the coward run like him uncle Ojukwu..
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Dedetwo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
u er very ignorant of the facts.

don't even know how to start educating u.

Well, let me try a little bit.

SE declared biafra and quickly invaded(or took over) some some states outside the SE.

Eg. Midwest states that comprised of today Edo and delta.

Biafra troops actually contemplated advancing to Ibadan and afterwards lagos.

Biafra troops actually fired the 1st bullet.

biafra troops committed alot of war crimes in Edo.

let me stop here for now.

If I say you are a typical Nigerian who does not know and does not know that he/she does not know is a fool will be an understatement. If you ever know how to read an English calendar, I suggest you consult it before making an irresponsible fool out of your silly self. It will not be an insult to deduce you are one of the problems in Nigeria.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by wingmanII: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:

U talk like a stupid idiot,,did catolonians fought war like ojukwu? Did 2 million catolonians died during dia war? Did catolonia leader called Spanish leader an animal? Did he call Spain a zoo,,,, keep waiting for your biafra,,,u will die like your leader ojukwu died and u will never get it, even at death,,,,,keep waiting for ever,,,,fool at 60
Your horrible grammar has exposed you as an afonja from Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unik3030:
dats what Nnamdi kanu wants u to believe. so I don't Av strength to educate u. Na u sabi

grin
I've been around long enough to know how yorubas educate people.

U guys are simply jealous n envious of the igbos.

Dazol.

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by zombieHUNTER: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Oh... when your savior cownu is busy forming another security forces under Nigeria Government you want Buhari to fold his hand..

Kanu say if Military try to enter Abia to arrest him they will die and them just send baby python to dance and the coward run like him uncle Ojukwu..
Why are you contradicting yourself then
Rest in peace jare
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Why are you contradicting yourself then
Rest in peace jare

LOL contradicting bawo hahha oponu ni bobo yi oo
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by ebukahandsome(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL what do you want him to say? You don't want tp be part of Nigeria anymore, Then pack your things and move back to your region simple..

So you are the coakroach that want to speak for your half baked brother. Anyway i don't have your time because i don't wanna contact your monkey pox.. Am only afraid of your offspring because your dumbness is heriditory

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
ebukahandsome:

So you are the coakroach that want to speak for your half baked brother. Anyway i don't have your time because i don't wanna contact your monkey pox.. Am only afraid of your offspring because your dumbness is heriditory

Hahhaha you mean monkeypox that has almost finish your region hahah..
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Akin1212(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
gidgiddy:

The majority. If Igbos wanted the presidency, there would have been widespread clamour for it. The very few Igbo people talking about presidency are APC members like Okorocha and Orji Uzo Kalu. Most Igbos dont care

What do you think PDP & APGA Igbos want? Biafra or the presidency?

My brother, the Igbos who matter cares, it's the Igbos who don't matter that don't care.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Akin1212:

What do you think PDP & APGA Igbos want? Biafra or the presidency?

My brother, the Igbos who matter cares, it's the Igbos who don't matter that don't care.

Im talking about majority of Igbos not a few privileged people or some political parties. Most Igbos dont care about producing the President of Nigeria. Even in the last elections, Igbos did not support Igbo presidetial aspirants despite having about 3 of them on the ballot.

The presidency of Nigeria is not the main worry of Igbos at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) / Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.