Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed (47651 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Ohanaeze President- General Knelt Down Begging Us To Make Him President- Junaid / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by GavelSlam: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
GoroTango:
True and the unifiers are many

A few examples please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
kettykin:
This is the Number one hate speech and the problem of Nigeria, if Indeed Democracy is a game of Number then how come Taxation is not a game of Number.

The same people who claim they have the voting Numbers do not contribute anything meaningful to the economy.

if by 2023 there is no power shift to the East Nnamdi Kanu will be a child's play

Only in this kind of country do we have people voicing out hate policies and they go scot but when someone Like Nnamdi kanu replies them we start hearing terrorism accusation from foools .

I just died cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by goldrushbooks: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
kettykin:
This is the Number one hate speech and the problem of Nigeria, if Indeed Democracy is a game of Number then how come Taxation is not a game of Number.

The same people who claim they have the voting Numbers do not contribute anything meaningful to the economy.

if by 2023 there is no power shift to the East Nnamdi Kanu will be a child's play

Only in this kind of country do we have people voicing out hate policies and they go scot but when someone Like Nnamdi kanu replies them we start hearing terrorism accusation from foools .

Pray tell what does south east contribute to Nigeria! Please don't mention oyel!

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Dedetwo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
A Second Republic lawmaker, Dr Junaid Mohammed, has alleged that Igbos are using the agitation for Biafra to blackmail the North into ceding the 2019 presidency to them.

Mohammed insisted that such move will only prevent the South East from producing Nigeria’s president because, “democracy is a game of numbers,” adding that nobody can tell “people to vote for you because you are being irresponsible.”

Speaking with The Sun, Mohammed maintained that Igbos caused the Civil war that claimed the lives of over one million people.

Mohammed wondered why the same people who caused the Civil war will now turn around to demand for Presidency.

He said, “The Igbo are clamouring for an additional state, one of the reasons they are now talking about Biafra, even though the real reason is that they want to blackmail the North, to concede presidency to them.

“By this means, they will never get any hope for presidency because democracy is a game of numbers. You cannot tell people to vote for you because you are being irresponsible.

“You caused the civil war that claimed over one million people, you will now come back and demand as a right that you must have a president. Is it democracy they are talking about or secession?”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/igbo-man-can-never-nigerias-president-junaid-mohammed/

How did this moronic Junaid Mohammed secure admission into a university? The utterances accredited to the jackass reek of imbecility. When did northern region become Nigeria which IPOB is seeking to vacate? How is agitation for secession from Nigeria represents a blackmail of the north? It is very asinine to insinuate that Ndigbo caused the Nigeria/Biafra war. The real cause of the war were the political elites from northern region of Nigeria. Did Biafra or eastern region attack any part of Nigeria prior to August 8, 1967? Gowon, northern region of Nigeria in collaboration with other parts of Nigeria attacked eastern region around July 6, 1967. Who actually would have this imbecilic goon as a compatriot? Please Junaid Mohammed you can shove the Nigerian presidency into your dirty ass.

10 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nowenuse: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Terrible
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Alao96(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who are you are you God
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Adaumunocha(f): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Winter is Coming.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by paBuhari(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
Please fellow Igbos, don't waste your time and energy on idiots likethe quota system doctor called junaid, and his nairaland zombies. Just continue to be the excellent students and scholars and doctors and engineers and business men that God has made you to be. Trust me they will beg you for bread. I have lived in the north all my life and I can tell you that they have absolutely nothing. They have the lowest IQ, the lowest drive, the lowest initiative... Name it. Human resource always trumps all else. Nobody can cover the sun. It will only take time, Igbos will reach their destiny. My two cents.
Take this chicken cool body small. GREAT POST!!!!! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by kn23h(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lmao chaiiiii

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by AnanseK(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Well......
We know that an igbo man cannot be made president of this country ..
That's why we are saying that there is no place for an igbo man in Nigeria...
The best thing to do here is to divide the enclave...

You can't use your army to intimidate others into being Nigerians but deep down you still despise them and refuse to carry everyone along...
No nation prospers like that

But my friend you your selves are not serious. King Nnamdi Kanu asked you to leave the zoo and go back home , the Arewa youths gave you almost five months to tidy up your shops and move , you shouted blue murder and some of your leaders and chiefs were begging to be allowed to stay.So what do you really want? Just call your Abuja legislators, ministers all back home as well as police and other federal security services staff , judges, those brilliant university lectures all over Nigeria and the fantastic footballers. The zoo will confirm your seriousness and in no time you will be the newest country in Africa. I really want you to go.

4 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Princedapace(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Was Nnamdi kanu arrogant or humble when he was talking like a lunatic?

Hahahahahah.. I just dey laugh as I read comments here..

Chaiii Nigerians, who do una this juju? Abeg, who presidency epp o? Northern nigeria still has lowest education in entire nigeria, highest poverty rate.. In fact, the reasonable level of living there can be attributed to non indigines who live there. Majority of education gotten there still goes to the non indegines.
Any diseases found among them there with plenty beggars all over the country.. And most of their youths working as gatemen, shoe makers, barrow pushers, water servants across the entire south..

They have produced presidents more than south but with nothing to show for it.. Same goes to south south and south west..

Aside Lagos state, most western states are struggling..

My people, we are all here dragging and hating on one another.. Who do us this juju?

Naija politicians are the luckiest on earth.. Black race has serious problem. Naija politicians are the only set of leaders on earth who are praised and supported even for doing almost nothing..

See hate comments here.. Pls, u guys should learn to understand that these leaders are so happy that we are divided by our ethnic sentiment..

I pity for this country.. Nigeria is not at war but she is among the countries with the highest number of her citizens leaving the country.

When will the youths begin to ask for a better system of govt here in order for us to have a country we can boldly call our own? Pls, if it means dividing the country, we should boldly support it..

I pity for this country, the next 20 years will be funny.

8 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Naziridamos: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
God save us from this people .
We want to go home.
Jubbrin[s][/s] I mean Buhari let my people go undecided
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by newbornmacho(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
paBuhari:
Take this chicken cool body small. GREAT POST!!!!! cool
Wow!!! Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
kettykin:

if by 2023 there is no power shift to the East[b] Nnamdi Kanu will be a child's play
[/b]

you mean the guy that said Biafra or I die and ran away without leaving his address to close family member.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
i dont really get this excuse
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Akin1212(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
gidgiddy:
Igbos dont care about the presidency of Nigeria

How many Igbos are you speaking for?

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by iammaKING(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
I think he has a point. Truth be told,Election is a game of numbers, and the North for me,they've got the number. That's not to say it is not possible for an IGBO man to become the president. If only they can come together and play this politics right, then we can begin to talk about them producing the number one citizen of land. #ItIsPossible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by AnanseK(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Basic123:
I hate this junaid Muhammad!

This is a hate speech.

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Unik3030:
so u believe gra gra will make u to produce president right? all those people u mentioned above respect other tribes n they mingle with other tribe to get what they want politics is all about forming alliance and winning people to your side . u can call me a bastard or any unprintable names n still expect me to b your friend. Nnamdi kanu has done more harm than good that igbos are now seen as born haters.

You that have produced presidents, what good was it to you?

6 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Tex42(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
LordIsaac:
Anɗ he has a Phɗ...yet, he is bereft of aɓility to reason!
what do u expect, he is a product of quota system.

Quota system phd

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Leez(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
NaijaEfcc:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/igbo-man-can-never-nigerias-president-junaid-mohammed/

lmao see ds goat
u ppl still tink biafra is all about politics ahahahahaahaaa
a trip to d east will show u dat its even bigger than kanu or anyone
its an ideology which is in every igbo person
so malo mohammed face front and control ur afonja slaves
smh

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by awa(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
How did Nigeria get to this lowest point under Buhari even Touts and Idiots are now think tanks for Buhari
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by FA13(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
kettykin:

who are igbos not respecting, did Buhari respect everyone before he became the president, was Obasanjo , Yaradua, Jonathan respecters before they became presidents

Yes they are

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by BiafraIShere(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who told the old fool that Igbos want the Zoo presidency? How will that our lot in a useless and cursed country? GEJ was president yet they used all manner of terrorism like boko haram, senate and ethnic cleansing of SE/SS people to hound him all the time he was in aso rock. The same faith or even worse will befall any Igbo man that becomes the president. What Igbos want is break up or regionalism. Nigeria Is Cursed!

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by mightyhazel: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
Please fellow Igbos, don't waste your time and energy on idiots likethe quota system doctor called junaid, and his nairaland zombies. Just continue to be the excellent students and scholars and doctors and engineers and business men that God has made you to be. Trust me they will beg you for bread. I have lived in the north all my life and I can tell you that they have absolutely nothing. They have the lowest IQ, the lowest drive, the lowest initiative... Name it. Human resource always trumps all else. Nobody can cover the sun. It will only take time, Igbos will reach their destiny. My two cents.
nnaa,.. iji okwu dia

this is creed !

6 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by TedLawrence(f): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hate speech!!!
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by toprealman: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Democracy now defined as a game of numbers according to our honorable NORTHERN "patriarch".....interesting.

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by newbornmacho(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
mightyhazel:
nnaa,.. iji okwu dia

this is creed !
daalu nwanne mmadu
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by ussy09(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by ussy09(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
All ladies r wife materials it depends on which u can afford, ankara, high target n holandaise.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by mightyhazel: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
goldrushbooks:

Pray tell what does south east contribute to Nigeria! Please don't mention oyel!
human resource. ...

the greatest of resourses... even trouncing oil and seaports

....and sugarcanes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.