Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Are You Prepared? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Prepared? (584 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 / Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Prepared? by Girl846(f): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2010
THE END IS NEAR! Wait!!! Do not direct away from this page.

There is nothing to be afraid of. THE RAPTURE will happen whether you like it or not. It is better to be prepared!
As you keep reading this do not stop. The truth can be scary or intimidating. Guilt and pride can make you run away from hearing the truth. But I plead with you, YOU CANNOT AVOID THE TRUTH. It will catch up with you whether you like it or not, and God helping all of you, it will not be too late! I feel compelled to share with you some things. Again, please do not let pride or rebellion keep you from being saved.
WE ARE IN THE END TIMES.
The world is in chaos, morals are being misplaced and so many terrible things are happening. There are many signs that are coming to pass. There are many hidden agendas of governments. Media and entertainment is lewd and corrupted.
THERE IS NOTHING AND NO ONE WORTH GOING TO HELL FOR.

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/prophecy/signs28.html

http://www.divinerevelations.info/

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REFELECT ON THIS. LISTEN TO THAT TINY VOICE INSIDE OF YOU.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS NOW!! Do not wait a second longer!! God Bless you.

***lastly, please if you feel the need to blast this post, direct your insults at ME and do not blaspheme in any attempt to bash me***
Re: Are You Prepared? by sayso: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
2012 has been picked as the year,but the reality is that something terrible will happen to the Earth as we know it very soon,as a christain make GOD the first of all you do from now on,the disaster will be much.Do not be afraid for he that keepeth Israel will protect you all
Re: Are You Prepared? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
Well, i didn't send Jesus a messege and i think we haven't really met in person or not in any manner . In all , i keep waiting for his second coming and send him back again like much the first way he went.

Yeah-- -- im fully preppared! cheesy
Re: Are You Prepared? by Girl846(f): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

Well, i didn't send Jesus a messege and i think we haven't really met in person or not in any manner . In all , i keep waiting for his second coming and send him back again like much the first way he went.

Yeah-- -- im fully preppared! cheesy

Who do you think you are? Do you think this is joke? This is a very expensive joke!
Please I plead with you, ask God for forgiveness and give your life to him. There is nothing in this world worth losing your soul for!!
It is not too late. Seek him while you can. God loves you and will take you back if you accept him in your life. He will bring you joy and peace like no other.
Have a good day!
Re: Are You Prepared? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2010
[size=13pt]Well, im anointed son of SATAN and i really mean whatever i shared online , re-move joke from my post. a Satanist need no forgiveness from a strange God , i forgive myself and nothing much. cool[/size]
Girl846:

Who do you think you are? Do you think this is joke? This is a very expensive joke!
Please I plead with you, ask God for forgiveness and give your life to him. There is nothing in this world worth losing your soul for!!
It is not too late. Seek him while you can. God loves you and will take you back if you accept him in your life. He will bring you joy and peace like no other.
Have a good day!
Re: Are You Prepared? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
I like this pls keep its up. do not let what they say make u change ur stand. Heaven is so real and Jesus is coming soon. are u ready my fellow nairalanders?
Re: Are You Prepared? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Evang. Olu could you please do us a favour droping us a PROOF of heaven and by explaining how heaven is REAL when it's impossible?. , i do really understand we are learning . wink[/size]
Re: Are You Prepared? by Paschaldasilva(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
Get the word of God raw at http://www.vision-new-jerusalem..com
Re: Are You Prepared? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]'s is a place of BLOGS and you don't expect all blogs to be truth or real . I have numerous blogs created on the Blogspots site and beside , you never think in the first place to refers us to a better place we can get the raw world of Goose before we Go for the Cooked ones. . . . wink cheesy[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Of Life (part 1) / In Need Of A Vocation / The Rain And The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.