Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (5441 Views)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / September 2015 End-Time Deceit Uncovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
The next couple of years is going to change the world. I’m not talking sea change. I’m talking Biblical apocalypse and Second Coming change. Many people are waking up. God knows. Satan knows. The governments know. The Illuminati who rule the world know. Do you know?

Read the full information here. www.beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/06/are-you-prepared-for-september-2015-2470032.html
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by wordbank(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Achom ima!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by orisa37: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
The world will not change till our Task master stops firing.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2015
RAPTURE IS AN EVENT THAT IS GOING TO SHAKE THE WHOLE WORLD. THE CNN, BBC AND WORLD NEWSPAPERS ARE GOING TO PUBLISH IT. AFTER THAT, THE ANTICHRIST WILL PROMISE THE WORLD PEACE. BUT WILL RATHER DECEIVE THE WORLD AND DECLARE HIMSELF GOD IN THE TEMPLE, THEN CHRIST WILL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN WITH THE RAPTURED SAINTS AND ALL EYES WILL SEE HIM THAT TIME, HE WILL DESTROY THE ANTICHRIST AND RULE THIS EARTH FOR 1000YEARS WITH THE SAINTS.

HOW TO MAKE RAPTURE

1, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST Jesus
2, REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND RUN AWAY FROM SINS
3, ALWAYS PLEAD THE BLOOD OF Jesus CHRIST
4, DO ALL RESTITUTIONS
5, CUT OFF ALL WORLDLINESS
6, JOIN A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES IN HOLINESS IN AND OUT
7, READ AT LEAST A CHAPTER OF BIBLE DAILY, START FROM BOOK OF JOHN
8, WATCH, FAST AND PRAY ALWAYS
9, MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE AND ALWAYS BE HOLY, WITHOUT
HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD. HEBREWS 12:14

2 Likes

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
wordbank:
Achom ima!!!
chookwa ya ugbua oge ka di
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
orisa37:
The world will not change till our Task master stops firing.
who Is your task master?
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by dayodare49o: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
veecovee:
The next couple of years is going to change the world. I’m not talking sea change. I’m talking Biblical apocalypse and Second Coming change. Many people are waking up. God knows. Satan knows. The governments know. The Illuminati who rule the world know. Do you know?

Read the full information here. www.beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/06/are-you-prepared-for-september-2015-2470032.html
any story they might have cooked, it won't be different to some of the ones we had heard in the past.

I can bet it nothing will happen, world leaders want to scare you with their engagements for the days.

This world nothing they happen but I can't gaurantee your souls any iota of peace after life.

The world leaders are only planning some cheat to make you scare so,you can do your banking registration otherwise called 666
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2015
dayodare49o:
any story they might have cooked, it won't be different to some of the ones we had heard in the past.

I can bet it nothing will happen, world leaders want to scare you with their engagements for the days.

This world nothing they happen but I can't gaurantee your souls any iota of peace after life.

The world leaders are only planning some cheat to make you scare so,you can do your banking registration otherwise called 666
of course 666 is a sign of the second comings...first antiChrist must come with his 666 to deceive the whole world and Christ must come to destroy him and to rule the world
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by dayodare49o: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2015
veecovee:
of course 666 is a sign of the second comings...first antiChrist must come with his 666 to deceive the whole world and Christ must come to destroy him and to rule the world
everybody including pastors will take it by the time they waited, they suffered and didn't see jesus then they will be left with no option but to take it. You a situation when someone is suffering but the purpose of his suffering seems unrealisable? Then they willl be forced to give up in absence of death and presence of devil toment.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by ByfireByfire: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2015
veecovee:

I'm a hard line,no nonsense Christian but I can tell you categorically that this sept. prophecy of yours is nothing but total complete garbage.

I've seen such Prophecies "countless" times coming from the overzealous but narrow minded Christians in the past.

When every figure and number and combination begins to turn to 666 or some rapture dates or end time signs, just look out and you'd see that the Christian has began to loose it.

Preach the word and live a righteous Christian life are the main requirements.All these trying to make a show & draw attention is spiritual pride.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
ByfireByfire:

I'm a hard line,no nonsense Christian but I can tell you categorically that this sept. prophecy of yours is nothing but total complete garbage.

I've seen such Prophecies "countless" times coming from the overzealous but narrow minded Christians in the past.

When every figure and number and combination begins to turn to 666 or some rapture dates or end time signs, just look out and you'd see that the Christian has began to loose it.

Preach the word and live a righteous Christian life are the main requirements.All these trying to make a show & draw attention is spiritual pride.
Sir, I didn't predict any...I just came across that online and decided to share it. All you need to do is to read, learn one or two things there and move on with your holiness body and spirit...God bless you
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:09am On Aug 11, 2015
And not to speak like one of unbelievers
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Oh had I known..many 'll cry
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
veecovee:
Oh had I known..many 'll cry
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2015
veecovee:
RAPTURE IS AN EVENT THAT IS GOING TO SHAKE THE WHOLE WORLD. THE CNN, BBC AND WORLD NEWSPAPERS ARE GOING TO PUBLISH IT. AFTER THAT, THE ANTICHRIST WILL PROMISE THE WORLD PEACE. BUT WILL RATHER DECEIVE THE WORLD AND DECLARE HIMSELF GOD IN THE TEMPLE, THEN CHRIST WILL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN WITH THE RAPTURED SAINTS AND ALL EYES WILL SEE HIM THAT TIME, HE WILL DESTROY THE ANTICHRIST AND RULE THIS EARTH FOR 1000YEARS WITH THE SAINTS.

HOW TO MAKE RAPTURE

1, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST Jesus
2, REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND RUN AWAY FROM SINS
3, ALWAYS PLEAD THE BLOOD OF Jesus CHRIST
4, DO ALL RESTITUTIONS
5, CUT OFF ALL WORLDLINESS
6, JOIN A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES IN HOLINESS IN AND OUT
7, READ AT LEAST A CHAPTER OF BIBLE DAILY, START FROM BOOK OF JOHN
8, WATCH, FAST AND PRAY ALWAYS
9, MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE AND ALWAYS BE HOLY, WITHOUT
HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD. HEBREWS 12:14

You missed NTA, TVC and Channels TV grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note the rapture you are talking about is not supported in the bible or any other scripture. Nobody is disappearing. The bible talks about Jesus returning to the earth. Most of what you have typed there were obtained from books of Tim LaHaye and Scofield's bible commentary not actually the bible itself.

It's simple - believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and remain in Him.

According to the bible the man of Sin (antichrist) will first be revealed before Christ comes.

"Don't be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed--the one who brings destruction." - 2 Thess 2: 3 - NLT

So there you have it.

I will say as a brother, prepare for the persecution of the church - i.e. the true church. If anything as the world gets hostile towards God, God's children (christians) become a natural victim.

1 Like

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
belabela:

You missed NTA, TVC and Channels TV grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note the rapture you are talking about is not supported in the bible or any other scripture. Nobody is disappearing. The bible talks about Jesus returning to the earth. Most of what you have typed there were obtained from books of Tim LaHaye and Scofield's bible commentary not actually the bible itself.

It's simple - believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and remain in Him.

According to the bible the man of Sin (antichrist) will first be revealed before Christ comes.

"Don't be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed--the one who brings destruction." - 2 Thess 2: 3 - NLT

So there you have it.

I will say as a brother, prepare for the persecution of the church - i.e. the true church. If anything as the world gets hostile towards God, God's children (christians) become a natural victim.
Pls don't miss rapture bro. Those that miss the rapture are those that are going to face heavy pesecution. For clear light on rapture read Mathew 24:40

2 Likes

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
two men shall be in the field, one shall be taken and the other left Mathew 24:40
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2015
veecovee:
Pls don't miss rapture bro. Those that miss the rapture are those that are going to face heavy pesecution. For clear light on rapture read Mathew 24:40
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
veecovee:

What is rapture? Please can you explain it to me.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2015
belabela:

What is rapture? Please can you explain it to me.
read about the rapture in Bible 1 corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2015
veecovee:
read about the rapture in Bible 1 corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

This passage talks about Resurrection not rapture. Btw there is no rapture in the bible.

Where does rapture come about in christian teaching?

Nobody knew about this rapture theology until 1830 when John Darby introduced it. All saints (christians) since the time of Jesus until then preach one thing: RESURRECTION OF THE SAINTS.

Maranatha - Jesus is coming back - was the song of the church.

The Nicene Creed which summarise the christian faith reads:

[b]We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;
of the same essence as the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven;
he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary,
and was made human.
He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered and was buried.
The third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again with glory
to judge the living and the dead.
His kingdom will never end.
And we believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life.
He proceeds from the Father and the Son,
and with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified.
He spoke through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church.
We affirm one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look forward to the resurrection of the dead,
and to life in the world to come. Amen
.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
veecovee:

Sorry that is heresy. There are many christians in Iraq, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and China who are currently facing "heavy" persecution. Last year I met a lady from China who told me she belonged to the underground church in China and the many persecution the church face there. Is she not a christian?

And what about Jesus' disciples - the beheadings, the throwing into boiling oil, the crucifixion etc. Do these not constitute heavy persecution to you?

"Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted," - 2 Timothy 3:!2

I know prosperity preachers like to decieve their pawns that they will ecsape persecution by being whisked away in a rapture. The only problem with that is it lacks any support in the bible or any other christian scriptures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
another passage in Bible that talks about rapture is 1 thessalonians 4:16-18
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2015
prepare
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
veecovee:
prepare
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 4:18am On Aug 16, 2015
start going to church from today... not just any church, but one that believes holiness in and out. One that does not use any other material(handkerchief, soap, anointing oil, salt,holywater, aprons etc) except Bible.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
soon and very soon, we are going to see him as he is
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
veecovee:
soon and very soon, we are going to see him as he is
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jesus will return in September.

1 Like

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrPresident1:
Jesus will return in September.
I didn't say so. read the link above
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Op.... Try take ur medications serious from now on...
No offence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Ignore Atheists / Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' / "Most Christians Infected With Prosperity Gospel"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.