Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo (628 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by ikorodureporta: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by ikorodureporta: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oga, u'r urgently needed here-o, b4 this rain no go let persin see road enta house....
Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by sarrki(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sir , what about life and death ?
Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by shukuokukobambi: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
This Rastafarian has come again to display highness as usual angry

Which kind adojutini oba be this wan sef?

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by sarrki(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
This Rastafarian has come again to display highness as usual angry

Which kind adojutini oba be this wan sef?

Its call freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
The man is just trying to seek relevance.Are you God?
Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by shukuokukobambi: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Its call freedom of speech

Has he healed you of any sickness before? Or stopped rain in your compound?

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by sarrki(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Has he healed you of any sickness before? Or stopped rain in your compound?

Can you see that you just expressed yourself too

You aren't different from the thr....sh he spewed
Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by shukuokukobambi: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Can you see that you just expressed yourself too

You aren't different from the thr....sh he spewed

What exactly is wrong with you today? Have I stopped you from worshiping buhari today? Why not stick to your calling and maintain your lane?

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by Nne5: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
So stupid smiley
Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by sarrki(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What exactly is wrong with you today? Have I stopped you from worshiping buhari today? Why not stick to your calling and maintain your lane?

E be like say the thing enter am

Sai baba
Re: God Gave Me Power To Command Rain To Stop, Heal The Sick - Oluwo Of Iwo by shukuokukobambi: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

E be like say the thing enter am

Sai baba

Yes o sai baba. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Commissions Rivers Ultra-modern Rex Lawson Cultural Centre. / "No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial / Uk Based Nigerian Pastor Calls Out A White Woman For Calling Him A Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.