Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG (15068 Views)

Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations / Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) / IPOB Fumes As Court Allegedly Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by bot101(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2017
luluman:
Is that how your brain works ? He is know internationally for running away after beating chest? mumu, better shut up .

Narrow mindedness is one of the greatest diseases there is.
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by ubongoton(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2017
bot101:

Interesting, you expect an unarmed man to fight people with tanks. Really interesting. It is wisdom to know when to leave the scene...and when to show up.

The funny thing is that you'll also call him a fool if he stayed. There no pleasing your kind. Don't think I am attempting to appeal to your reasonability either, I am not.
After this trash you just type i later discover that there is no sense in it.
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by profxtova(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
ubongoton:

To whom eye is given, sight is expected, how can you support a stupid man who has nothing to do in london and you think that you get sense,,,,python swallow biafra
I laff at u in Swahili���
Una python don break waist since oooo
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by victorvezx(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
gidgiddy:

The FG government will have no choice in the matter if the court rules in favour of Kanu.

Even the FG had to hand over Bakkasi when the courts said so
Keep deceiving urself. U are indeed deluded. The federal government have ignored uncountable case rulings by the Ecowas court, Kanu own won't be the last. Nigerian government will ignore this one like the rest, they ordered dasuki release from prison since last year, but Buhari is still holding dasuki without Ecowas doing anything. U better wake up. One naira won't be given to Kanu even if he win. And for ur information, the bakassi matter was solved in international court, not Ecowas, Nigeria would have kept it, but they saw no significance in that land, so they gave it to Cameroon
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by bot101(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
ubongoton:

After this trash you just type i later discover that there is no sense in it.

That you don't is not out of choice, you are incapable of doing so.
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by bot101(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2017
profxtova:

I laff at u in Swahili���
Una python don break waist since oooo
They were flying jets over us before. Now, even common army Hilux we no see again.
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by luluman: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2017
bot101:

Narrow mindedness is one of the greatest diseases there is.
Correct, just as a worthless brain is a great loss.
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by bot101(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2017
luluman:
Correct, just as a worthless brain is a great loss.

I am impressed you understood what I said, or didn't you?
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why the N2 million na
Re: ECOWAS Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Right Case Against FG by Dearlord(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
I wonder what your dictionary says about bravery. I wonder more what it says about cowardice and malicious statements.

Repeat yourself again Sir angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara / Fayose To Appoint Stomach Infrastructure Minister If Elected As President / How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.