Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Microsoft Finally Admit The Death Of Windows Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Finally Admit The Death Of Windows Phones (1076 Views)

I Kind Of Miss How Pretty Nokia Lumia Windows Phones Looked / Microsoft Just Put Another Nail In The Coffin For Windows Phones / Microsoft Confirms Windows Phones As Dead And Heading To The Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Finally Admit The Death Of Windows Phones by Spacelord360: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
If you give me the option of choosing a windows or android device with my eyes closed i bet i will pick the android that’s not because of super powers, windows smell dead all over it, do you percive that odd smell too �

Me, am a die hard android fan no beef with my windows brothers windows mobile have been dead for a long time i wonder why it took Microsoft this long to realise.

Anyway, following series of tweets by Joe Belfiore of Microsoft, he finally announced the death of windows, saying that windows wont be receiving any new feature or hardware simply meaning that windows mobile have been placed on servicing mood.

In his statement below in the recent Windows 10 Fall Creators Upsate development phase, he made it clear that the pause button have been applied to Windows 10 by the company.

See full report http://techrector.com/windows-is-dead/

Re: Microsoft Finally Admit The Death Of Windows Phones by stanboy28(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol.. .finally

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware Flash Files / Order For Souvenir's Here / 25 Best Budget Smartphones You Should Consider Before 2018 Runs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.