Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,184 members, 7,867,429 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies (963 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers / Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... / Buhari Lead Goverment Should Detain Sowore For The Next 3years IF.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
just making programms upandan is not enough...nigerians are too corrupt.....

fg should hire people they can trust to spy on their officials...

pay the spies deliciously and sit back and watch how the alarm bells would be ringing everywere....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
sowjet union did it and it worked very well against nazi germany..

even china is still practicing it till today....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by Isokowadoo: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
A man was stupid and he made a stupid joke and called it a Thread

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by Sprumbabafather: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yes, spies to arrest all the terrorists herding cattle through the south and killing people. The spies should also find out who Jubrin really is grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Yes, spies to arrest all the terrorists herding cattle through the south and killing people. The spies should also find out who Jubrin really is grin

for that too...we must find out if those herdsmen are realy fulanis or ex boko fighters on the run....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by dunkem21(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice one cool
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by Oksman(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
sowjet union did it and it worked very well against nazi germany..

even china is still practicing it till today....

How did the so called spie worked against the Nazi's? Pls educate us. Tnx
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oksman:

How did the so called spie worked against the Nazi's? Pls educate us. Tnx

well...did you ever heard of kommissars??....

the chance that hitler would have defeated russia was very high....without the kommissars the common people would have gave up....
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by Oksman(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

well...did you ever heard of kommissars??....

the chance that hitler would have defeated russia was very high....without the kommissars the common people would have gave up....

Well Kommissars were political appointees who headed organizations or departmentsvin the old USSR and were also posted to military units to educate organise and inculcate party communist doctrines into soldiers. They wielded enormous powers and could recommend the removal of commanders. So I would like you to educate me on the aspect of spying you mentioned, Tnx.
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oksman:

Well Kommissars were political appointees who headed organizations or departmentsvin the old USSR and were also posted to military units to educate organise and inculcate party communist doctrines into soldiers. They wielded enormous powers and could recommend the removal of commanders. So I would like you to educate me on the aspect of spying you mentioned, Tnx.

isnt it the same??....super spies..??.....putin was a kgb agent..ever heared the story??...for me its the same.....

the kommissars were spying on the russian people and reporting directly to headquaters openly,sorry correct that,they even executed you on the spot.....the russians were extremly desperate...thats why they gave spies aka kommisars that much power....
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by maxwell767(m): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

pay the spies deliciously and sit back and watch how the alarm bells would be ringing everywere....

even the spies will be spied with spices
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2017
maxwell767:

even the spies will be spied with spices

then we hire spies to spy on the spies....

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2017
sorry,i cant stop laughing...i just was in a thread that ipob found out the cure for monkey pokes... grin grin grin...hilarious... grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by maxwell767(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

then we hire spies to spy on the spies....

Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by maxwell767(m): 1:32am On Oct 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
sorry,i cant stop laughing...i just was in a thread that ipob found out the cure for monkey pokes... grin grin grin...hilarious... grin grin

I also found out that ur grammatical innuendo Is disheartening lipsrsealed
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
kiiikikikikikikiki..... grin
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by vengertime: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

I like to see mumuu like you run mad everyday

Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

Reject dullardism in all its forms
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by jamace(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
OP, what's the difference between your spies and whistleblowing?
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
jamace:
OP, what's the difference between your spies and whistleblowing?

spies get you jailed and whistleblowing is national sport.... grin grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Goverment Should Hire Spies by tsdarkside(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
zenmaster:

Reject dullardism in all its forms

aye,aye.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Fani-kayode Reveals What 17 Nigerian Governors Discussed In Lagos / How The Nigerian Military Found Its Mojo Back !! / BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.