Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Unnecessaryspeed-wannabes On Lagos Roads - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unnecessaryspeed-wannabes On Lagos Roads (978 Views)

Naija Roads Vs Tesla Self-driving : Naija Man Tests Self-driving On The Road / VIO Is Back On Lagos Roads! / FRSC Back On Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unnecessaryspeed-wannabes On Lagos Roads by seunoresco: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good day my people, have had similar experiences since monday. I always notice when am moving gently, some race-wannabes just depress their accelerators anyhow and one thing i noticed was common among them is when they speed pass, they look at my side and feel they have a lamborgini cheesy... the cars have noticed are corolla 2006, lexus rx300. But the joyful thing is i have a better equipped machine... once the said cars zoom pass like a lamborgini, i allow them get to a smooth road, then i zoom pass them back irrespective of any speed they r on, i will surely pass with my mazda millenia 2001 cheesy.... What a funny experience since the beginning of the week cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unnecessaryspeed-wannabes On Lagos Roads by emeijeh(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Congrats on your new car.

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Unnecessaryspeed-wannabes On Lagos Roads by seunoresco: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
not even a new car... baby has been rolling for 5 years + now

1 Like

Re: Unnecessaryspeed-wannabes On Lagos Roads by wtfcoded: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
U neva see intimidation shaa.

I was busy overtaking n feeling like a boss on a highway @195km/h with a toyota avalon.
All of a sudden i saw a tiny black car from afar behind catching up on me quickly.
n b4 30secs, this heartless beast, merc c63 was roaring at my back bumper like 'whatchu gonna do huh?, u wanna fight huh?'
na so i take a quick look at my dashboard n i was at 200km.
And this merc was like gyrating at my back, switching smoothly 4rm left to right. When i switched to the right lane, this black c63 just fvcking dusted mesadsad

that was also the day i fell in love with merc.
Re: Unnecessaryspeed-wannabes On Lagos Roads by mejai(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
seunoresco:
Good day my people, have had similar experiences since monday. I always notice when am moving gently, some race-wannabes just depress their accelerators anyhow and one thing i noticed was common among them is when they speed pass, they look at my side and feel they have a lamborgini cheesy... the cars have noticed are corolla 2006, lexus rx300. But the joyful thing is i have a better equipped machine... once the said cars zoom pass like a lamborgini, i allow them get to a smooth road, then i zoom pass them back irrespective of any speed they r on, i will surely pass with my mazda millenia 2001 cheesy.... What a funny experience since the beginning of the week cheesy
Bros....3rd mainland bridge worse paz. Especially dat corolla u mentioned.
Re: Unnecessaryspeed-wannabes On Lagos Roads by pipolad(m): 2:03am On Oct 11, 2017
Also there are some that will form james bond inside traffic or uneven roads but when they are on smooth terrain..,they hibernate grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Install Car Tracker And Make Cool Cash / Black 2003 Honda Accord For Sale @ Isolo, Lagos / Toyota 4runner 2006 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.