Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? (1615 Views)

What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
We are not suppose to reveal or leak personal details on forums. A friend of mine is still trying to figure out something.

What does it imply when a 'diabolical person' sends warning to a person asking her sister to release her glory?

That is, Ngozi receives a threat message from a "diabolical person" to tell Ngozi's sister Chioma (a pastor) to release her (diabolical person) glory.

Pls note that names have been changed.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lala, abeg
Come and save someone
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Gossiplover: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
I assume in that context of your post, it means power.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by BoneBlogger(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Let me rent space.... in case lalasticlala is still awake

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Pierohandsome: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
This one weak me i swear

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Yeyegist(f): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
This one weak me i swear
When I see comments like this one weak me, I see a kid from Facebook.

Good night.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yeyegist:

Good night.

Savage...Evil

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
BoneBlogger:
Let me rent space.... in case lalasticlala is still awake

And you think you will be become a landlord like this?
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane:
We are not suppose to reveal or leak personal details on forums. A friend of mine is still trying to figure out something.

What does it imply when a 'diabolical person' sends warning to a person asking her sister to release her glory?

That is, Ngozi receives a threat message from the "diabolical person" to tell her sister Chioma (a pastor) to release her glory.

This may help ease the mind of someone seeking for help.

The diabolical person is implying that your friends sister is an evil witch who has your friend in a spiritual bondage shocked
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

The diabolical person is implying that your friends sister is an evil witch who has your friend in a spiritual bondage shocked

I have modified the post...Like you didn't understand it.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution.
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Pierohandsome: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yeyegist:

Good night.
this one thinks she is making any sense

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
this one thinks she is making any sense

Like the comment pain you...
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Evablizin(f): 3:32am On Oct 11, 2017
undecided
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Humanistme: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2017
tales by moonlight.
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2017
another super story cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
another super story cheesy

You still need to grow up...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:

But why?
#Evil
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:

you need to grow your brain
I wonder why people who don't have anything to do with religion comes to religion thread and been fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Yes agree but my social media followership is larger than your IQ.
Don't be angry with the truth

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:

You are delusional that is why demons are always after you and your people. your IQ is so low that you can't even express your self intelligently. Just reread this your topic and see if it makes sense.
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Gossiplover: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:

You get mouth. I will give you queen of savagery & epic reply on nairaland
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

You are delusional that is why demons are always after you and your people. your IQ is so low that you can't even express your self intelligently. Just reread this your topic and see if it makes sense.

I am totally impressed on how you been able to use the word delusional in almost your all your comments on nairaland. Seems to be a new word you learnt. Keep it up.

Any other new word?

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Gossiplover: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:

I am totally impressed on how you been able to use the word delusional in almost your all your comments on nairaland. Seems to be a new word you learnt. Keep it up.

Any other new word?

You are wicked o....lol
Delusional is the word commonly used by atheist...

Hat trick
3 : 1

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:

Any other new word?

you shouldn't be impressed baby girl , you should be looking for the solution to your mental issues that word perfectly describes you.

This my last reply to you

https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/positive-symptoms-of-schizophrenia-the-psychotic-dimension/

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by adepeter2027(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Chaiiiiiii
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by adepeter2027(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
BTW our dear op, why do you like creating dumb and silly threads?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by judedwriter(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flirtyjane:

That is, Ngozi receives a threat message from the "diabolical person" to tell her sister Chioma (a pastor) to release her (diabolical person) glory.

This may help ease the mind of someone seeking for help.
Check your write up again, you must have made some person reference errors.
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
judedwriter:

Check your write up again, you must have made some person reference errors.

The truth is that these same persons are those that opposed my previous thread but the mod shame them by taking it to front page...So they are acting out of defeat.
Re: What Does It Mean To Release Someone's Glory? by Flirtyjane(f): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
adepeter2027:
BTW our dear op, why do you like creating dumb and silly threads?

so that dumb and silly people like you can say it dumb and silly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stronger Than Your Enemies Part 2 Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye / Hate Speech: Nigerians Attack Pastor Oyedepo On Twitter. / I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.