Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Medical Facts Picture Series - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Facts Picture Series (44105 Views)

Medicine in history - The Picture Series / Medical Facts On How And When To Eat Fruits. / Medical Fact -picture Series Vol 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by MrMystrO(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
tuoyoojo:
one more

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Flashh: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Now, this is a thread.

8 Likes

Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by lordcyno: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
nice one op, great facts
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
I'm O- and it annoys me sometimes ehen. Being able to give everyone and not able to get from anyone but your fellow O- which is like finding a needle in a haystack. Very annoying something. O- women are supposed to be exempted when it comes to periods, we are just wasting all that useful blood.
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by newyorks(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
tuoyoojo:

before the advent of anaesthesia ( pain relief during surgeries), speed was of the essence, u have to cut off what u wanted in the shortest possible time

the quicker the surgery, the "better " the surgery so due to dat surgeon acted hastily
God bless u bro
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by marwanafrica: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
NAIRALAND SHOULD PLEASE OPEN AN EXLORER SECTION FOR US
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by DonBobes(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=AFONJAboiy post=61308738][/quote]
As in ehn d way d baba lik snake ehn i don't understand.
Mayb because Lalasticlala resemble leptotyphlop snakes.
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by bonifieldstun(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
AryaSand:
I'm O- and it annoys me sometimes ehen. Being able to give everyone and not able to get from anyone but your fellow O- which is like finding a needle in a haystack. Very annoying something. O- women are supposed to be exempted when it comes to periods, we are just wasting all that useful blood.
thank you lord am not alone #O- dude, baby wassup na

1 Like

Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by phatnpretty(f): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
AryaSand:
same here my sister.
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by jonadaft: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
tuoyoojo:
few more
Bursted!

If Science can amplify that, we can hear people's thoughts in the future...
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by sammiepraise(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
somethings will just be making u wonder. hmmm.
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by arrestdarrester: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Benbisco:
But why was the doctor that did the amputation in such a hurry? Who dey pursue am? Abi na fear?

To reduce the pain duration as surgery was done without anaesthesia back then. The same reason an assistant had to hold down the patient
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Those people wey freeze thierselves wan enjoy with robots for 45th century
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by METEORICQUAN(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
The 'gaze detection' stuff by the brain is absolutely true. I've noticed that before. kudos bro!
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by akigbemaru: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
tuoyoojo:
we are back again
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by AFONJAboiy: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
AryaSand:

like seriously ayam not understanding u madam
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Hilariousthiago(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
agongajoseph:
Those people wey freeze thierselves wan enjoy with robots for 45th century
who's goin' to un-freeze them then?
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by MerxyX(f): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
AryaSand:
lol... i concur
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by bengems(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:
How true is this
Adonbilivit
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Divay22(f): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
bengems:

Adonbilivit
You berra grin grin grin
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
AryaSand:

O negative blood is very rare to find. asides from the fact you can donate to anyone, u can only get from someone who is O negative and that's very difficult to fine like u stated earlier

back then in medical school, a colleague who was O negative goes to donate blood every three months, u needed to see how the lab people would treat him as though his blood has diamonds inside

l hope a time would come when the Nigerian Govt would get a list of all every one with O positive blood n get them to donate. you have to idea how help that would be

they just have to get past the medicolegal issues first though

1 Like

Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by thundafire: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Snake pic will make lala smile

Japanese I suppose love dis guys cs dey are dey best in technology imagine studying mosquito bite 2 create injection needle

Those guys hoping 2 be brought back alive thinks he is in Resident evil movie but I know dey will wake up and stand 4 judgement and not for new earthly life
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by sylviaeo(f): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2017
tuoyoojo:
almost thru
pls can u help me type wat was written under d picture of how women conduct pregnancy test with frog. I've tried multiple time checking it but only dat particular one refuse to be clear. Thanks. Interesting work by d way
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by tk4rd: 2:45am On Nov 06, 2017
enoqueen:
Don't worry continue with what you love doing. We use to beg for explorers thread to hit front page before, but not anymore. If explorer start typing now, before he complete the first sentence it's already on fp.

Lalasticlala, see snake.....
Na lie..
Most of Explorers' topics are not on Fp.
And his topics are very educating..
How could you explain a thread that hit 3 pages yet it had not reached FP for once.? That's what they usually do to Explorers.. And e dey pain me personally..
At best, after 3 months, the mods would then get it out from the archives and put it on Fp.. Maybe because a new set of protesters have revived and resurrected the thread and started screaming the mods all over again on the thread
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Fvckboy: 3:12am On Nov 06, 2017
I'm the only niggv that can fvck 1000 b1tches simultaneously...
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 06, 2017
Hilariousthiago:
who's goin' to un-freeze them then?
Robots i guess
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2017
kowalsky:
i have cherophobia
When i was in the school, if am happy after exam, it is an indication that it will not be very good and. I once finished exams when i was in primary school and went home crying but when the the result was out, i came out first.
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by anthonyuncle(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2017
dz is one of da best posts I've ever read on #land. tanx man
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Ashly22: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Educational
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by Hilariousthiago(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
agongajoseph:
Robots i guess
Oyinbo people and their weird ways of reasoning
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by sergio16: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2017
One of the nicest posts i have seen in a while..
Re: Medical Facts Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2017
sylviaeo:
pls can u help me type wat was written under d picture of how women conduct pregnancy test with frog. I've tried multiple time checking it but only dat particular one refuse to be clear. Thanks. Interesting work by d way

until the 1960's the only reliable test was to inject a woman's urine into a female African clawed frog. if the woman is pregnant, the frog would ovulate within 12 hours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. / Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.