Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

When People Lie... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When People Lie... (1763 Views)

Why Do People Lie About Their Age? / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When People Lie... by yying0303: 3:45am On Oct 11, 2017
In the classic Italian fairy tale Pinocchio, Pinocchio's nose grows longer when he tells a lie. In the real world, the nose doesn't grow long when you're lying, but they do change. Researchers at the University of Grenada in Spain have found that when people lie, the temperature of the nose and surrounding muscles increases, according to a report from the American Journal of Popular Science.
When people lie, there will be many intuitive manifestations besides this phenomenon. For example, when I lie, I will touch my neck.
Did you observe any small movements when you or others are lying?
Re: When People Lie... by Azatitebi(m): 4:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Guy you go bath and I’m just coming out of the bathroom..

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Contract Cancelled By FG / Welcome To Phcity / How To Delete Palmpay Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.