Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 (38203 Views)

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) / From $100 To A Global Brand! How Nigerian-born Sam Udotong Built His Billion Dol / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by VickyRotex(f): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by Naughtytboy: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:
old news now.
the said radio station was built far back 2014/2015
Nigerians and i too know....

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by SenorFax(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is amazing, am blown away
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is depressing I'm I the only one who sees this story and others of how my mates and younger ones are doing great stuff and feel pressured and feel like time is running out on me?
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by theapeman: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by kings09(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
The guy that made such attempts here was harrassed by NCC
Nigerian govt can kill dreams
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by okerekeikpo: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
If she likes make she build missile we don't care, make em go siddon one corner dance jor
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
white people are so clever, they ve already picked him up. chai! Africans are useless, in Africa they would accuse the child of witchraft in America/canada he is a genius. Africa is 3000 years backwards.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
cheesy grin
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by dingbang(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thank God he ain't nigerian
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by JoshMedia: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nice one boy, am happy to see a young boy like you doing this!

Check my signature
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by ofuonyebi: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
He was given ample opportunity to practicalize his natural talent and was also

motivated to develop it as his own line of education. This, helped the young kid, to blossom to world limelight!

We have great talented youths in Nigeria like ...Kelvin Doe...but the educational system will require him to start

from primary one...and to study all...subjects going to.. 50..or more up to the university level!

And before he finishes reading all this books, the passion realize his/her talent, has been washed away...may God help our youths in 9ja!

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by sirdjay1: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yinmu
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by Keznews(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Africans are talented, though Govt hardly recognize them. Keep it up guy
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by sshalom(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wonderful!
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
beamtopola:
not inspiring Jor.
what's inspiring to you? sex romp?
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by samsam4real: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is great News for al africans.. We are so proud of him
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by agarawu23(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
@ this age, I still dey follow ojuju calabar grin
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why is Hitlery looking like that? Her face is scary shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Nigerians and i too know....
can you do me a favour?
gerarahere mehn.
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
you are right. NBC seized his transmitter & attempted to jail him
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by Jesuscom: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
DOE IS GIFTED GENUS FROM GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by classicalbenson(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good example to others who only carry first in masturbating and dancing one corner
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by UchaNwababa: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Can our Jubril borrow a little from him
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by austin2all: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
After killing, torturing and tagging my brothers as terrorists, u came back after some weeks to give us injection #Rat de smell.
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by AfonjaConehead: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
scholes0:
this news is as old as my father's palm tree plantation in Ijebu land.

Staaaale!

thank God that boy aint a4onja..he wuda bn chasing danfo by now grin
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by ajl: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Whatever your hand finder, do!
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by cckalima: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Nigeria?
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by enonche85(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
beamtopola:
not inspiring Jor.

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
..n many are here taking shisha up on down...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben Student Builds Touchless Phone From Scratch / Long Snake Killed Recently In Abuja (Photo) / Common Birds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.