Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 (38202 Views)

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) / From $100 To A Global Brand! How Nigerian-born Sam Udotong Built His Billion Dol / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by Topmaike007(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
The guy that made such attempts here was harrassed by NCC
NIgeria na country?

bro mention another thing jaare
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by Mypeople2(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jaykolo10:
O boi that Guy try ooo
This is simply,CREATIVITY AT WORK
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by basty: 4:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
The guy that made such attempts here was harrassed by NCC

What is his name? People just lie.
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by balingaonline(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2017
May God bless him with more knowledge.
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by BetaThings: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Ebimor96:

It's nice and great when such happens elsewhere, except Nigeria that has been destroyed by the dullard.

Shatap!!!!

In 2 years, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by habsydiamond(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2017
this can't happen in my country because we still prefer to import from the foreigners than allowing our talented citizens to strive. that brings me to this question. are we really independent
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by centboy123456(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
tdayof:
Watched his video on YouTube. He was invited to MiT and other reputable places in the USA.

He had a Ted show too. The guy is just excellent.

how can I watch it can u send me the link
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by tdayof(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
centboy123456:

how can I watch it can u send me the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY
Re: Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 by kruusy: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
d talent I wish my son to have....kid with great future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben Student Builds Touchless Phone From Scratch / Long Snake Killed Recently In Abuja (Photo) / Common Birds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.