Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift (40113 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Pharmacist On Night Shift Killed In Gabon (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by gazoka(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2017
Evil generation... Give in kind or be taking from you by force..
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by bejick(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2017
This Region South was.te at it again. This is where they have first class.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by Olulinks(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
this is my judgment.....there dick should be cut off and should be use as suya for them....dont qoute me o,am nt feeling fine
It's obvious you're not feeling fine.
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by drshamo(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Thugs everywhere... God help dis country
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by muller101(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2017
movid:
All those ladies too their shakara too much abeg
see one of them here . grin
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by Dollipsejay(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2017
chinedubrazil:
grin thugs vs thugs what do you expect?
should it be that the nurse agreed with man, this wouldn't have happened!
why would you say that, she has the right to accept and reject proposals from men..

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by AliHandsome(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Osogbo Weed no be beans na...
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by mytym(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2017
princeSammyz:
Election thugs: easy to commission, but hard to decommission. You can always tell its them by the confidence with which de perpetrate evil, afterall the state got their back.

True!

Exactly how Boko Haram started in Borno. The Advent of "state Boyz" brought the menace of omo-onile to Oshogbo. They now demand commission on landed properties and real estate projects.

Oshogbo is not safe anymore..

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by DALE917(f): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Ahhh

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by JazzMode: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2017
dejt4u:
——NGO Condemns Incessant Thugs’ clashes In Osogbo, Blames Gov Aregbesola

http://citymirrornews.com/index.php/2017/10/10/confusion-in-osogbo-as-thugs-gang-rape-nurses-on-night-shift/

Imagine community thugs, now acting immediate security response team in a country that is believed to have police.

If police cannot show up even while the crime was being I wonder why it should be better to be reactionary than preventive.
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by JazzMode: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
chinedubrazil:

Re-examine your thoughts and think again. I know you are making sense.
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by jedyjedy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
The bad news is that nobody will be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by khalids: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
APC has failed
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by Izen: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
itiswellandwell:
My sincere condolence to the ladies cause they will be brutally raped with all those rubbish wey dey done drink. They should go and wash their system. Also, it may not be a case of the nurse forming for the thug but a case of the lady not wanting to be in a relationship with the thug again after chopping his money. You need to see beautiful ladies and even graduates that are in relationship with thugs. Most especially, ROAD UNION THUGS because they earns daily. So, they are bound to get money from them anytime and not waiting till month end like that of a banker.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank

Are you seriously trying to blame the victims? You are a sociopath.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by Charly68: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Aregbe brought many evils into that state in the name of change ..I really pity Osun state ..the state is worse off
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by jemmabond(f): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
To those rapists: Karma is your friend. I hope you suffer until you beg for death which will not come, and when you eventually depart from this planet, rot in hell with Jimmy Savile. May you never know peace, may you never see prosperity, may you be riddled with every illness known and unknown to man. Just because they are women doesn't mean they are objects. I don’t know who you are, but if your identities are ever revealed I will fly down to Nigeria and punch you in the faces. Your rapists are worst than s*it - at least you can flush s*it, and unfortunately you are polluting society. I hate you, your victims hate you, even Satan hates you...because the hottest part of hell has been reserved for you. Can I get an Amen?
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by jemmabond(f): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
this is my judgment.....there dick should be cut off and should be use as suya for them....dont qoute me o,am nt feeling fine

I'd rather die than eat a suya dick that's probably been infected with AIDS, but I agree it should be cut off.
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by Nigeriadondie: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Osogbo thugs on Osogbo weed. Better their kpekus was chewed than to ve their skulls mined
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by Kobicove(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
chinedubrazil:

What?!
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oshogbo used to be a very quiet and peaceful state capital.
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by Fourwinds: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
what is wrong with you....
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by ude61: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
BET TO BE A MAN OF YOURSELF ..BET9JA OR NAIRABET BOOKING CODE?
10/10/2017 YESTERDAY FIXED MATCH
BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP' PLEASE STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
NORTHER IRELAND LEAGUE-3TEAMS CORRECT SCORE TIP
100 PERCENT SURE WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by mofeoluwadassah: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
jemmabond:

I'd rather die than eat a suya dick that's probably been infected with AIDS, but I agree it should be cut off.
grin
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by 1daboi: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
priscaoge:
No place is safe anymore in this country angry
You are safe in my heart Darl
Re: Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 18, 2019
Appealing work you have here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shock As Sokoto Residents Identify Murdered Bandit As Former Neighbour / Couple Found Dead In Their Home In Niger State (photos) / Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.