Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! (1628 Views)

Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by otepuking(m): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2010
babaearly:

small pikin thread. who givs a damn about olusesi. elrazur nor carry am for head or are u olusesi?so many clones on NL

In Jay Z's words "You're not feeling me, fine. it cost you nothing, pay me no mind"
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2010
otepuking, thats nonsense. can u interprete that?posting trash thinking u are talking. oversabi peeps!
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by otepuking(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2010
@babaearly wht's the issue here? someone is addressing Olusesi of being Gay and as his rep on-line i'm trying to address that. what's your problem? take your confusion elsewhere because you're not helping. As you're aware nairaland is full of all kinds of characters/people we truly don't know their background. you never know who hates your progress here.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by otepuking(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2010
babaearly:

otepuking, thats nonsense. can u interprete that?posting trash thinking u are talking. oversabi peeps!

u can't interprete that because your skull is just an empty kom kom! grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ElRazur: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2010
babaearly:

small pikin thread. who givs a damn about olusesi. elrazur nor carry am for head or are u olusesi?so many clones on NL

Oh please. I am not him and I do not have a clone account.

I just feel it is a wrong to make a stupid thread like this. But then seeing that it is all for gaining attention, aint much to say.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by tosinaded(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2010
u cant be from Benue state and be gay. . . . . . .lmao
ask 2face, Dem dey Fck anytn. . . even hole for wall sef dem dey P0k£ grin

olusesi prob refused to poke the smelly kitten of this poster tongue

or its prob a gimmick by frijos to promote himself. . . . remeber the vector and Obi asika saga right here on nairaland?
Now vector is a star grin

#itsnaija
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ofokaofoki: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2010
otepuking:

@babaearly wht's the issue here? someone is addressing Olusesi of being Gay and as his rep on-line i'm trying to address that. what's your problem? take your confusion elsewhere because you're not helping. As you're aware nairaland is full of all kinds of characters/people we truly don't know their background. you never know who hates your progress here.

BABAEARLY AKA JERRY MUGUN AKA JERRY MANIA IS THE BIGGEST HATER U CAN COME ACROSS .
BABAEARLY IS AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

NO WONDER HE IS INSULTING OTEPUKING NOW TOO. grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ok guys let me just tell you all the truth. I and Olusesi have been communicating for some time now. We used to talk about his music, life etc. We were getting fond of each other. We arranged for a meeting and then we met last Friday. We met in Volar (Night club in V.I). He wasn't the kind of person I expected. I was expecting him to be a ginger guy like Terry G and most other naija artistes but this dude is cool. Just simple. I felt dissappointed. Even more when we were both alone in the car. Could you believe he just didn't make any move whatsoever? But as I was thinking about it I realise that he was quite loose with other guys! and cold towards me. I have no doubt he is gay. and this poses proves it correct. I know some of you will call me names but this is what i've observed about your so-called Olusesi.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by tosinaded(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
see this B.it.ch!
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
tosinaded@:

see this B.it.ch!

your ma b.it.ch! angry

what is wrong with trying to be close with someone? when has it bcome a criminal offense?

You can go and eat feaces with your Olu"gay"si smiley
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ofokaofoki: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
now i know this sirius idiot is a jobless person , because olusesi no send u abi? u be mumu.
u sef wan create thread for nairaland abi? . jobless goat. try babaeraly to teach u how to be foolish instead of being dumb.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by parislomo(f): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
SCREAMS: PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME UPDATES ON THIS AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, MR. MODERATOR SIR!!

I'm about losing it on NL
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
siriusjoy:

Ok guys let me just tell you all the truth. I and Olusesi have been communicating for some time now. We used to talk about his music, life etc. We were getting fond of each other. We arranged for a meeting and then we met last Friday. We met in Volar (Night club in V.I). He wasn't the kind of person I expected. I was expecting him to be a ginger guy like Terry G and most other naija artistes but this dude is cool. Just simple. I felt dissappointed. Even more when we were both alone in the car. Could you believe he just didn't make any move whatsoever? But as I was thinking about it I realise that he was quite loose with other guys! and cold towards me. I have no doubt he is gay. and this poses proves it correct. I know some of you will call me names but this is what i've observed about your so-called Olusesi.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool,

are u not d one callin him fine boi @ d other thread ? public stunt, u don popular, olenu grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ofokaofoki: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
faakay:

looooooooooooooooooooooooool,

are u not d one callin him fine boi @ d other thread ? public stunt, u don popular, olenu grin

NA ONLY ME AND FAAKAY UNDERSTAND , FAAKAY OSHAMO? grin grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

NA ONLY ME AND FAAKAY UNDERSTAND , FAAKAY OSHAMO? grin grin

Yes Baba:: Mo jassie baje
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by dominique(f): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
siriusjoy:

from what you wrote here, we can safely conclude that you are the one that is gay.
e just dey vex you say he no send you.
sick silly monkey tongue
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by audio: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ Topic

Okay, i've tried to keep quiet and ignore, but please, someone tell me, what is the point of this useless thread? I mean like honestly. This is giving Nairaland a bad name. Making us look like a bunch of jokers. Frijos and your various aliases, it's not be force. You're now getting desperate. Please, this is the music section. No one gives a flying f*** what sex you stick your d*** into. Abeg.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ofokaofoki: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
@audio
these are the kinda threads that entertains LALaboi , i wonder why he hasnt locked it since yesterday , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if na ofoka thread now, he go dey shake to lock am like muhammad ali hand,. this are the kind of wrong thread lalaboi leaves , he is seeing this thread now and laughing his smelly ass off. grin grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by lalaboi(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
Sorry guyz. . . . just seeing the thread now,  . .

Thread locked. . . . **Offensive claims with no proof**

All these ID's causing kasala. . ,  . . . Am in the process of getting you grounded!. . .even your originals. . . angry

(1) (2)

DOWNLOAD D’banj King Don Come Album / MUSIC: Mr. Benz - Dance (M&M By Young Kaffa) / Larry Gaga Feature Wizkid – Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.