Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Noemdek HR - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Noemdek HR (6146 Views)

Noemdek Limited Oil & Gas Graduate Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment 2021 / I Got A Job Invite From Noemdek Limited / Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noemdek HR by kraken: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys!
Has anyone been invited by noemdek HR and successfully passed their test. If the answer to the above is yes, please what is expected of a candidate?
Re: Noemdek HR by fastandfurious: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2017
What position did you apply for?
Re: Noemdek HR by zazigift: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
How is noemdek test like?
Re: Noemdek HR by captainking(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
kraken:
Hi guys!
Has anyone been invited by noemdek HR and successfully passed their test. If the answer to the above is yes, please what is expected of a candidate?
i was invited via text and call.. But I don't know if I will make it.. Invite notice was too short..
Re: Noemdek HR by wunmi590(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
captainking:
i was invited via text and call.. But I don't know if I will make it.. Invite notice was too short..

I also got a call and email,

Please what position were you called for?

My test is to hold by 2pm - 2:10pm tomorrow, just 10min.

I was called for the position of debt recovery officer.
Re: Noemdek HR by wunmi590(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
kraken:
Hi guys!

Please how was the test like?

And have you guys started working with them?

1 Like

Re: Noemdek HR by captainking(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
wunmi590:

I also got a call and email,

Please what position were you called for?

My test is to hold by 2pm - 2:10pm tomorrow, just 10min.

I was called for the position of debt recovery officer.
same here
Re: Noemdek HR by wunmi590(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
captainking:
same here

Do you have any information about them?

Though they are genuine, but any info about them?
Re: Noemdek HR by captainking(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
wunmi590:

Do you have any information about them?

Though they are genuine, but any info about them?
nah ..not at all
Re: Noemdek HR by wunmi590(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
captainking:
nah ..not at all

Ok, we would meet there tomorrow.

Those who have had experience with their test should please hint us on the possible questions.
Re: Noemdek HR by captainking(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
wunmi590:

Ok, we would meet there tomorrow.

Those who have had experience with their test should please hint us on the possible questions.
i don't think I will be there..
Re: Noemdek HR by wunmi590(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
captainking:
i don't think I will be there..

Ok, no problem.
Re: Noemdek HR by yakson123: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
The test is war oooo they will put some variables for you to calculate the dollar value and percentage in dollar on exceel abeg na that one be to call person to tell arm to refund money? Nigeria don tire me oooooo
Re: Noemdek HR by zazigift: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
No be small thing ooo
yakson123:
The test is war oooo they will put some variables for you to calculate the dollar value and percentage in dollar on exceel abeg na that one be to call person to tell arm to refund money? Nigeria don tire me oooooo
Re: Noemdek HR by zazigift: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Have anybody been called after the test and interview?
Re: Noemdek HR by yakson123: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Finally I made it to God be the glory we resumed @ Airtel office today in banana island tnxs to God and nairaland our street companion

2 Likes

Re: Noemdek HR by AOMP: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
yakson123:
Finally I made it to God be the glory we resumed @ Airtel office today in banana island tnxs to God and nairaland our street companion

Congratulations....
Re: Noemdek HR by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2019
yakson123:

What is working with them like?
Re: Noemdek HR by Uricas(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

What is working with them like?

Anybody to answer this?
Re: Noemdek HR by boninho: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
yakson123:
Boss, i hail o....I came across your comment on Noemdek job, wanted to ask you soe questions. Hope you wouldn't mind. I will really appreciate your response

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment (an Update) / How Much Do Banks Pay Workforce Outsourcing Staffs / Northwest Petroleum And Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.