Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex (18091 Views)

FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance / Metprom Group Make Fresh Bid To FG On Rehabilitating Ajaokuta Steel Complex / Metprom Group Make Fresh Bid To FG On Rehabilitating Ajaokuta Steel Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by OKorowanta: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2017
bamidelee:

when Jonathan was appointing xtians and south east you were almost dead then now buhari is appointing based on competence,you want to go to your grave

Go kack wia contain u!
Buhari juju Don lay eggs for ya brain undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Zane2point4(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Every appointment is based on tribalism now, am i missing something here in Nigeria?
The same set of tribe i taught during my nysc days that no one in all the whole school can spell "Insecticide "
Now i know why they dont care those days, they normally visit there farms frm monday till wednesday then come to school only on Thursday, prayer follows on Friday, then at graduation they will be handled a sensitive post as this.
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by nnokwa042(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2017
TheAngry1:
President Buhari doesn't even pretend about his tribalism...it is very glaring
my anger with buhari and his northern almajiris is this anything Nigerian government owned but is located in the north must ve northerner as a director, from Ajeokuta steel mill to minister of abuja capital territory to every other thing there,now they will still come to south control PH wharf apapa wharf tin can wharf muritala Muhammad airport NNPC everything in the south is been control by northerners ,if we talk afonjas will call us wailers

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by dynicks(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Zane2point4:
Every appointment is based on tribalism now, am i missing something here in Nigeria?
The same set of tribe i taught during my nysc days that no one in all the whole school can spell "Insecticide "
Now i know why they dont care those days, they normally visit there farms frm monday till wednesday then come to school only on Thursday, prayer follows on Friday, then at graduation they will be handled a sensitive post as this.
quite shocking bro....Nd when one complains, some persons would wanna rain insults on u......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Wisedove(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:
Very soon, he'll steal his own $26bn just like Buhari
dustmalik:

He's a middle-beltan, an Ebira man, to be specific, not a core Northerner.
sunsewa16:
everywhere north, the one located in south south headed by north,the one located in south east headed by north, the one in south west headed by north, located in north central headed by north, north east and north west who dare go there if not same indigenous north. we don really suffer.
I think should be obvious to us all now that the seat of power in this country is in the North, we are not in power to challenge their authority as well.

The best we can do is to vote them out of power come 2019....no one from the North should get to power or else we will all remain as slaves

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
TheAngry1:

Government of the north, by the north and for the north.
Buhari scornfully killed federal character.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by emmie14: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Wisedove:
The northerners are taking over every sector in this country it such a terrible phenomenon.

Do you think we can do anything about this? Literally no, we can't but there is always a way out of every problem.

Our power is in our vote that means we(west,south etc)
Should come together and vote out the northerners from the presidential seat come 2019.

Let's all embrace a positive change unlike the one promised by this present administration.

#movement for the actualization of change
party politics should give way to tribal politics because that is the situation in the country.
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by TheAngry1: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2017
SecondEva:
ignorant swine, where do you think the appointee is from? And where did you read Buhari made the appointment ?

Did you have to call me a swine? MODS!
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
OKorowanta:
Dis buhari no go ever get sense.
Must all d appointees be bearing Hausa or Moslem names?
Abdul dis! Abdul dat!
One sided mofo! undecided
No wonder Agbakoba dey carry dem go court.
Please let things flow, always focusing on tribalism makes no better sense of our educated minds. We can focus on ability .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Positivepoint(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
dustmalik:

They deceive themselves thinking that thier so called middle belt are mostly Christians not knowing it by far the other way around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Positivepoint(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim Ebira Man...

Igala Will Surely See Somtn.

I smell yahaha(Jamneh)bello All ova DS Appointment

Mind u igala are majority Muslims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Wisedove:
The northerners are taking over every sector in this country it such a terrible phenomenon.

Do you think we can do anything about this? Literally no, we can't but there is always a way out of every problem.

Our power is in our vote that means we(west,south etc)
Should come together and vote out the northerners from the presidential seat come 2019.

Let's all embrace a positive change unlike the one promised by this present administration.

#movement for the actualization of change

Vote out the northerners?
And vote which Southerner in

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2017
dustmalik:

Oh, he's no longer a northerner.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2017
OKorowanta:

Go kack wia contain u! Buhari juju Don lay eggs for ya brain undecided
you would soon die of hatred for buhari it's a matter of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Greenthumb(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
TheAngry1:

You're actually the tribal bigot here.. You didn't even bother to check where exactly he's from and that he's an ibira man from the middle belt. His competence isn't an issue to you, it's his tribe. Sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Wisedove(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Vote out the northerners?
And vote which Southerner in
If no body is coming from the south yet that does not mean there won't be someone, it's just a matter of time let's wait and see

More over, I've seen some people coming from the south-west and that's a plus mark to our chance
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by GeeString: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Wisedove:
I think should be obvious to us all now that the seat of power in this country is in the North, we are not in power to challenge their authority as well.

The best we can do is to vote them out of power come 2019....no one from the North should get to power or else we will all remain as slaves

Will voting them out work?

When they can increase Kano voters to 50 million in a heartbeat and no one will say anything despite the CIA acknowledging Kano as having nothing more than 4 million people total.
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by TheAngry1: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Greenthumb:

You're actually the tribal bigot here.. You didn't even bother to check where exactly he's from and that he's an ibira man from the middle belt. His competence isn't an issue to you, it's his tribe. Sigh

Doesn't it bother you that competence has suddenly assumed a new definition-North? Common guys, let's drop this bandwagon zombie-like loyalty and call a spade a spade...Buhari is bigoted and clearly overrated. I supported and voted for him mind you...

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Siddeek: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2017
TheAngry1:
He is from the middle belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Siddeek: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Daviddson:
Another vista for wailing has been unveiled. grin

But on a serious, why north again? If northerners have been ministers of petroleum, GMDs of NNPC, past and present, why can't a south west, east or SS person hold the head of a northern corporation like the steel company?
He is from the middle belt not a northerner

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by theMEGAman(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2017
dustmalik:

But a northerner?
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Oluwasegun664(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Muslim all over... Is Nigeria a Muslim family alone

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Abdul3391(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2017
OKorowanta:
Dis buhari no go ever get sense. Must all d appointees be bearing Hausa or Moslem names? Abdul dis! Abdul dat! One sided mofo! undecided No wonder Agbakoba dey carry dem go court.
lol... abeg no b all Abdul b muslim ooo my case is different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by raphaeladeyele: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by QuotaSystem: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2017
TheAngry1:

STFU do you pretend about your tribalism against Buhari/the North? Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by OKorowanta: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
bamidelee:

you would soon die of hatred for buhari
it's a matter of time

Yoruba demon
Tinubu wey be Yoruba like you Don Waka live buhari bicos of his paining brain but u sidon Dia Dey do follow follow.
Tell me one notable ting dat d Yoruba race as achieved from dis kpangolo regime?
Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
OKorowanta:

Yoruba demon
Tinubu wey be Yoruba like you Don Waka live buhari bicos of his paining brain but u sidon Dia Dey do follow follow.
Tell me one notable ting dat d Yoruba race as achieved from dis kpangolo regime?
Suffering and smiling.
when sense falls on you let me know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Moonland100(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari is not mature to be Nigeria president.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Chukwudi4naija(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Greenthumb:

It has now become the issue of competence. Are other appointments of northern origin based on competence? Are there not more competent individuals of southern extraction than this man? Pls, be rational for once.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by murmee: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheAngry1:
That's how we see it o. It has to be from the North and it has to be a Muslim. There's is God ooo!
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by enemyofprogress: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Food don done for am
Re: FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex by Igolasko: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
No action is bad depending on the intention. But a person that is accused as thief doesn't play with animals offspring. This lopsided appointments one may not need a definer to know the intention of diehard tribalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“We need to do more collectively for Africa”- Halima Dangote / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / Dangote Refinery Will Transform Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.