Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social (21045 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Derekethan1: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2017
B
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by bedspread: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2017
YOU JUST LOVE THIS MAN.....
EVEN IN HATE, YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE HIM
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by AfonjaConehead: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Man of the ppl.
#FAYOSE4PRESIDENT
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Pat081: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
I love dis man but his problem is dat he talks to much
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by SageTravels: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Good
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Mozegee: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2017
You may call him the class clown but i know is that he is better than ur so called president
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by jobbers: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2017
oh
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by OlivetBen(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
fk001:
Yea that's what they voted him to do, it is his responsibility to assist the people that he is governing.

So nothing special about the news
What about people who don't perform their duty?
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by olaolaking: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
hezy4real01:
Let not be sentimental, Ekiti people love Fayose no doubt, but Fayose for President kai e go hard ooo
Do you live in Ekiti?
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by rayobaba(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
No big deal. He wont pay with his salary.
This is campaign in progress.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by royalamour(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2017
DemonHunTER:
Observe the second pic well..

He was not even interested in hugging the little guy..

Nigerians are very funny people.
How came to this conclusion baffles me. cheesy
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Eberex(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
thesicilian:
Only the ignorant is deceived by the benevolence of a campaigning politician.

Agreed, but who is benefitting from it?
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Kingbet:
What of Buhari we voted for?
his job is to chase a certain 40yr old hyena abi grass cutter away to an unknown destination...#just a speculation though #
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by hezy4real01(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
olaolaking:
Do you live in Ekiti?
No I don't
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by thesicilian: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Eberex:

Agreed, but who is benefitting from it?
Only the politician benefits in the long run. When you sell your vote for a pot of porridge, you quench your hunger for a while but suffer mismanagement of your future.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Eberex(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
thesicilian:

Only the politician benefits in the long run. When you sell your vote for a pot of porridge, you quench your hunger for a while but suffer mismanagement of your future.

Yes but not when the people are gullible. If you were among them, would you reject the offer? Accepting doesn't mean you will vote for the person, does it?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Pio44: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Lol, 2019 will be hot oooooooo,
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by VANENON(f): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Fashola did well in Lagos so if he campaigns for president i will not only vote for him happily, i will also campaign for him.
If he replicates half of what he achieved in Lagos, in Nigeria it will be a step in the right direction.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Austindark(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Long time bro

Bro I see you
Hope is all going for you my man
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Originality007: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
benedictac:
Him try. Why is he just doing this? is it because of campaign? werin be my own self? Lemme be going abeg

Lolz....fayose has being doing this for Long, He loves his plpp and his plpp love him.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by thesicilian: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Eberex:

Yes but not when the people are gullible. If you were among them, would you reject the offer? Accepting doesn't mean you will vote for the person, does it?
Not many people will have that presence of mind to accept the gift and reject the voting.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by stobery(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
benedictac:
Him try. Why is he just doing this? is it because of campaign? werin be my own self? Lemme be going abeg
hi
How many nairaland likes to bang you grin
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Eberex(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2017
thesicilian:

Not many people will have that presence of mind to accept the gift and reject the voting.

You are not in Nigeria bros
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by nnokwa042(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2017
fk001:
Yea that's what they voted him to do, it is his responsibility to assist the people that he is governing.

but ur happy when buhari did not appoint any igbo person in his goverment ur reason igbos dont vote for him,but now is responsibiltiy of fayose karma go catch all of u
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Austindark:
Bro I see you Hope is all going for you my man
Everywhere good
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Campaign tactics. But this is still a good initiative. These people are often neglected in the society.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by kingsley23(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2017
VANENON:
Fayose did well in Lagos so if he campaigns for president i will not only vote for him happily, i will also campaign for him.
If he replicates half of what he achieved in Lagos, in Nigeria it will be a step in the right direction.

Fayose is the Ekiti State governor not Lagos State. The people praising him are doing so because they don't know or haven't experienced better. Mediocrity is celebrated in Nigeria. In the desert, water is priceless but in the Sea it is ordinary.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by mrdipye(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Presidency awaits him
wailers don't quote me
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by udemzyudex(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2017
fk001:

Pls commend him for knowing it is his responsibilities, some people like him knows that but don't care.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by topcollins: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2017
he has been doing it since, you can check what he did when celebrated his one year in office https://www.nairaland.com/2663348/fayose-employs-10-gives-out/1#38952251
benedictac:

Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2017
fk001:

We are waiting for buhari to do his own.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by topcollins: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2017
what of people that are not doing it, we should try and appreciate
rayobaba:
No big deal. He wont pay with his salary.
This is campaign in progress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Borno Suicide Bomb Blast; Slams President Buhari (photos) / PDP: COVID-19 Exposes FG’s Social Intervention As A Hoax / How To Resolve The Hijab Controversy By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.