Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social (21046 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by OlaMiki: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM? !!!! smh yeye de smell
Kingbet:
So What of Buhari we voted for?

Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by benedictac(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
stobery:
hi How many nairaland likes to bang you grin
As old as you are, you are still this stuuupid
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by stobery(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
benedictac:

As old as you are, you are still this stuuupid

Lol @stupid

U no dey bang?
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Otunla236: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chaiii...I just like this man i swear,my voted for u is confirmed hundred percent sure!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by hush15: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Look, let's be honest with ourselves, whether presidency or not, this guys has grassroots mind and that's governance. Impacting grassroots as much as you can and whether we admit it or not, Fayose is far better than most western governors, in fact,I dare say he tallies with ambode in terms of effectiveness.

So, let's stop all the hating and support a man when he does good and rebuke a man when he is misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by Tlordy: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Election scope ... Nigerians wise up .. Use sense Ooo
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by seguno2: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
More of this, please?!

Has Fayose paid all salaries and pensions owed?
It would be foolish to praise him for this when he has not delivered on the basic.
Very foolish.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by seguno2: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
hezy4real01:
Let not be sentimental, Ekiti people love Fayose no doubt, but Fayose for President kai e go hard ooo

Do you mean that they love him for stealing their salaries and pensions instead of paying them regularly
IF true, does this mean that Ekiti people are stupid?
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by seguno2: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
hush15:
Look, let's be honest with ourselves, whether presidency or not, this guys has grassroots mind and that's governance. Impacting grassroots as much as you can and whether we admit it or not, Fayose is far better than most western governors, in fact,I dare say he tallies with ambode in terms of effectiveness.

So, let's stop all the hating and support a man when he does good and rebuke a man when he is misbehaving.

If you consider the owing of salaries and pensions for several months and years as governance and impacting grassroots, then you should visit Yaba left quickly.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by hush15: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
seguno2:

If you consider the owing of salaries and pensions for several months and years as governance and impacting grassroots, then you should visit Yaba left quickly.

Mr Yaba left, even lagos is owing salaries and pensions. So if he is owing, it can't be across board. I understand it's teachers that owes and since receiving the last trench of Paris refund, he has been able to reduce what was owed to the nearest minimum. So if he is owing at all, it can never be way compare to some states like Kogi, Osun or Oyo. Let's be fair to to the man. Lagos is owing my dad two months pension and the state tries to keep up. As longs as he tries to reduce the backlog, he is making effort and his civil servants are coping unlike some useless states governors. He is a man of the people and has grass root qualities and should be appreciated for giving his people sense of belonging.

Hate has blinded you and that won't help you achieve anything but more hate, so am guess you the one that needs the yaba left more. Simple comment make, you no fit make but insulting people is in your blood.

I feel sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by seguno2: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
hush15:
Mr Yaba left, even lagos is owing salaries and pensions. So if he is owing, it can't be across board.

Benchmarking with the worst performance is a clear sign that you need to visit Yaba left urgently.
Cheers.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by mechanics(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
And he's owing workers salaries o, he's there dashing money.
Re: Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social by LionInBoxOffice(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
seguno2:

Has Fayose paid all salaries and pensions owed?
It would be foolish to praise him for this when he has not delivered on the basic.
Very foolish.
This a demand not a praise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faruku Umar Dan tabuzuwa & Wife Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak / Datti: Swearing In Tinubu Is Like Handing Over To Military Coup Plotter (Video) / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.