Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s Daught - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s Daught (400 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s Daught by engineerboat(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Why my father is not aware of poor state of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s daughter, Zahra

President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.

https://www.dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s Daught by gabe: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
cos daddy is always in d London hospital for even cold
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s Daught by smartg(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
engineerboat:
Why my father is not aware of poor state of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s daughter, Zahra

President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.

https://www.dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra
how could he be aware when he's no more alive.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s Daught by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin grin we know.....but was he aware of the NNPC contracts as indicated by Baru lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s Daught by Florblu(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2017
If people appointed in your Father's administration are not competent, why didn't he discard them and get competent and loyal hands?

And the slowpoke is saying Nigerians are illiterates. She's even more sillier that I thought .
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic – President’s Daught by magoo10(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2017
what is this one saying ,your father who is the supposed number 1 citizen doesn't know about the state of abuja clinic? you must be high on China version of osogbo weed.

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Drivers In Ekiti Protest Against Fayose, Shut Down Roads.photos / WAEC/NECO: Obaze Blasts Obiano For Loss Of No. 1 Position / Obasanjo In Dele Momodu Issues comedy Skit "Mr President" (video) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.