Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise (3946 Views)

Kanye West: I Caught Chris Paul With Kardashian / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
A young girl has shared a really shocking story about her boyfriend’s s*xual involvement with her own mother.
The girl shared her tale with shocked online readers revealing that she caught her mother and her boyfriend having s*x.

Below is how she put the story:
Please help me.

I am 16 years old and have been in love with my 18-year-old boyfriend for a while.

My boyfriend is my first and we have been in what I thought was true love.

One thing about him is that he is too hot. His handsomeness is on another level. Most times when we walk around the street, many girls stop to look at him.
Sometimes this makes me uncomfortable because I feel I may soon lose him to someone else.

But he always tells me that will never happen, that he loves me and me alone.

Well, I trusted him and let the matter rest.
However the unimaginable happened recently.

I went out with my friends to have my hair done in the salon however, halfway through, I began to feel a severe headache and decided to go home and finish up the next day.

Continue reading from source and give advise http://onlinemarketthattalk.com/ads/i-caught-my-boyfriend-having-sx-with-my-mother-in-our-house-young-lady-makes-confession/
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by thesicilian: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
What kind of advice do you still need?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by policy12: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Another Joro Stories abeg what is the tattoo this film ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by heryur(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Let me know when you are done with this your super story
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2017
This story is real , just give your advise
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by lizzybog: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2017
my advise is focus on your career ,forgive them and know that is not for you
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by lizzybog: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
hey guys I think you guys should help with advise and don't feel is not possible because something like this has happened to a friend of my. so i dont think it super story.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by lizzybog: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
if poster can drop the girls number so I advise her it will be good

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by lizzybog: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2017
I can not imagine that a lady can decide to steal her daughter s man
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by BoyHuncho(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2017
lizzybog:
I can not imagine that a lady can decide to steal her daughter s man

it happens..no be everybody wey normal
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by abicoco: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2017
The girls mother is not normal at all
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by abicoco: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
I think the mother is to be blame
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by Enoma222(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
fake_News
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by Kamelot77(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
tittle of d movie
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by jacyhelen(f): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
wilfredadahor:
This story is real , just give your advise

oldo!!!!
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by abicoco: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigerians always believe something is too good to be true #change
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by SAMBARRY: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
This your movie sucks
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by olaleks007(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmm F.A.K.E

But wait o Op, what style are they doing when u saw them

Is it missionary?
Is it doggy?
Abi wheelbarrow?
Or na 69?

Oya talk o if u need advice
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by abicoco: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by Ibddon92: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Do you have a gift card e.g itunes gift card, that you would like to exchange for cash?
If yes, then whatsapp me on 08066402499 (Ibrahim)
I have the best rate presently
$50 itunes card gets you 11500
$100 itunes card gets you 23000

I understand that it requires a level of trust, so if you have more than one card,
you can send it one after the other.

Your account is credited, immediately i confirm that the card has not been used.
Pls, dont send me used cards.

Thanks.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by Kobicove(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
We are not ready to click on any link...post the full story here
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by abicoco: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
You guys will never change just give advise
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ummm lol
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Naija
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by Ayoadee1990: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
my advise for you is to go and kill yourself. biko
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by freshkik(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
my advice for you is that if you really need advice you should post on the remaining part here, nairalanders stubborn o, dey dont like links cheesy
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 2:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Lol
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 3:59am On Oct 12, 2017
wink cheesy
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2017
undecided
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Story
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by wilfredadahor: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ummmm
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise by Annie939(f): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
good to hear hope you won't sleep with your daughter's husband tomorrow blood they said is ticker than water

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Khaled's Son, Asahd Show Off His Mini Rolls Royce Cars / Instagram Famous Twerk Queen, Janemena Puts Her Massive Butt On Display. PICS / Moneybagg Yo Reset Download. Album Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.