Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers (2236 Views)

Throw Back:When Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Shut Down A Carnival In Trinidad, 18+ / My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers by ilohoge(f): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers by chimamanda14(f): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
What isn't right with Nl today? or, on the other hand is it my browser?
Re: Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers by ericsimons18: 12:52am On Oct 31, 2017
And she's fight for Woman right .... Fucking Retard . :-
Re: Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Amber is one cray woman. Only a few ladies can actually be cool with their man seeing another ladies private like that grin
Re: Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Amber is one cray woman. Only a few ladies can actually be cool with their man seeing another ladies private like that grin

Amber Rose is no different from them strippers if she hasn't done such work before sef.

(1) (Reply)

Report: Tiwa Savage Dumps Husband, Teebillz Again / Chris Brown’s Daughter & 50 Cent’s Son Are Best Buds On Their Playdate / I Miss My Wife - Davido (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.