Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? (798 Views)

Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name? / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by Curdlebug(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello readers, I order for a saxophone stand from aliexpress, it arrived and I was sent an SMS by the NIPOST official to come over and get my item, though i noted the part in the text that read "Pls Come with photocopy of your ID and MONEY FOR CLEARANCE. Fast forward, I arrived at NIPOST office, calabar road, calabar, cross river state, and the woman told me to collect my item I will have to pay a fee of #500 for the item because it's 0.59kg.,please is it right to pay this fee before getting my item. I could easily get a refund for the item since not received by me. So what do you advise I do in this situation...thanks for your time.
Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
You want to receive refund when item is already in your local post office? Not like it got lost in transit o. You are joking.
Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pay 500naira and receive your package shikena
Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by janejive(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
so you left the package in the post office to come and complain on nairaland? don't you want people to eat? abeg pay the $500 and collect ur package or go and sleep. yeye
Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by Curdlebug(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2017
worworgirl:
You want to receive refund when item is already in your local post office? Not like it got lost in transit o. You are joking.
worworgirl... I can still get the refund...
Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by Curdlebug(m): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2017
janejive:
so you left the package in the post office to come and complain on nairaland? don't you want people to eat? abeg pay the $500 and collect ur package or go and sleep. yeye
no I left it in your mouth, eat the package instead, it be more satisfying... Nuisance!
Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by Curdlebug(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2017
yettymuse:
Pay 500naira and receive your package shikena
I don't have na, they will return the package to China after some time.
Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Curdlebug:
worworgirl... I can still get the refund...
Theft on a whole new level... after getting refund from Alixpress u will go back to post office to claim ur item, smh!

Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by Curdlebug(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
worworgirl:
Theft on a whole new level... after getting refund from Alixpress u will go back to post office to claim ur item, smh!
where u don't understand a thing, you ask questions and stop running your mouth...
Re: Paying #500 To NIPOST Officials For Items Of 0.59kg Is It Right? by janejive(f): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Curdlebug:
no I left it in your mouth, eat the package instead, it be more satisfying... Nuisance!
Go and sleep

Help Oo My Full Family Has Joined Naira Land Oo / Rivers, Enugu Churches Cause Stir With Valentine Sex Teachings (photos) / .