Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. (7096 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / 10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by tahoe(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
olasaad:
14. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.

Pls stop this is not true.

see you can't even keep secret for 30 min

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by Linux007(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
vaxx:
it so true...there was an unusual information I heard about a lady,so I decide to ask her friend if it is true....the girl refuse and tell me she don't do gossip...only to tell me later after she and the girl in question had a little quarrel....if it should be a guy , he will still keep to the secret, no matter the problem... So true women can't keep secret

Well said bro. If u want to know a girls secret, met a close friend shes fighting with , u will have everything u need on a platter.
Works everytime.
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by wisino1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
olasaad:
14. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.

you see what we are saying you cant even keep this fact secret for 10min
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by lanicky(f): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
bkool7:

Sorry, I beg to defer with this

I know of a situation where the man discovered his kids in university were not biologically his.
So how long has their mother kept that secret now?

47 hours you say?

She would have told someone she considered a good friend.

Women rarely keep secrets... We have one person we share our secrets with... Might not necessarily be bf or hubby.

Laveda... Knows what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by Vutseck(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
olasaad:

You can use that as your next thesis stupid

Some Nija ladies can be so rude

1 Like

Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by Vutseck(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Heloct:
Interesting though.
Found the ones related to me and I smiled.
which number is that ?
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by Vutseck(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
bkool7:

Sorry, I beg to defer with this

I know of a situation where the man discovered his kids in university were not biologically his.
So how long has their mother kept that secret now?

47 hours you say?

the scenario you painted is out this, it's like a do or die situation and shouldn't be considered
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2017
[s] 14. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes. [/s]. a big lie.
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
vaxx:
it so true...there was an unusual information I heard about a lady,so I decide to ask her friend if it is true....the girl refuse and tell me she don't do gossip...only to tell me later after she and the girl in question had a little quarrel....if it should be a guy , he will still keep to the secret, no matter the problem... So true women can't keep secret
that means so.e of us who have kept secretes for years should meet a psychologist for re-examinination or medical doctor to find out if we are really ladies.
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by globalmind68(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2017
I like the write up. Really revealing!
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by globalmind68(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by olasaad(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Vutseck:

Some Nija ladies can be so rude

Same as for some Nija guys
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by Masterclass32: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2017
olasaad:

Most of them are actually NOT true.

Folks should be careful what they believe in the name of 'facts'.
Re: 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People. by sKy007: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
olasaad:

I have seen a woman who would suddenly become restless and agitated if she keeps a secret beyond 24 hours

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOUN 2018 Exam Result Is Out. See How To Check Result / Breaking News!:ASUU Strike(oou) / Unizik 2nd List: Z T Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.