Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (29217 Views)

Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by kidman96(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Rrrr
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Adaumunocha(f): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2017
justscorchone:
No be this woman arrange surprise birthday for her husband some weeks back? I'm curious though wetin happen to the old man?
probably 6ft under
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by steveyoungwealth: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Fvchfhfhhcdjc ft god ft hffhffhdfg
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by naijalodge(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Chai! That punny go don slack any how, cry cry
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
Since her name is "Mary" and she's not a Muslim and again she's not from the North. They won't come here to rant. Idiotic fellows
where did you see "mary"?
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2017
The man kind of looks like Falz
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Prec1ous(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2017
Lomprico2:
No b dat woman whey throw bash for her husband?
Whey make d man dey cry

I thought it was just me.

This is a total lie.

This was the woman my guy and this was the man with this same children.

This bloggers no get joy
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by feyiad12(f): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Oluwaseun
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Lomprico2: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Prec1ous:

I thought it was just me.

This is a total lie.

This was the woman my guy and this was the man with this same children.

This bloggers no get joy

Lol
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by yazach: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2017
I wonder what Christian Hippocrates would say if she is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by nnokwa042(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
Since her name is "Mary" and she's not a Muslim and again she's not from the North. They won't come here to rant. Idiotic fellows
she's still complaining they gave her out in marriage at age of 18 your talking of north,in north 18 years old girl Is a great grand mum cus over thier in the north marriage starts at 6 years
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by thorpido(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
yazach:
I wonder what Christian Hippocrates would say if she is a Muslim
Hippocrates ko,Socrates ni.

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by seangy4konji: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
ATTEMPT SUICIDE 3 TIMES...

Lie..

You cant miss death by standing in front of Dangote trailer at the highway...

She wanted a richer person in life and better prick..thats all..
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
probably 6ft under

Hope she didn't accelerate he's demise sha
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Adaumunocha(f): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
justscorchone:

Hope she didn't accelerate he's demise sha
I doubt that.
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I doubt that.

You can't be certain.thing dey happen oh
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Adaumunocha(f): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
justscorchone:

You can't be certain.thing dey happen oh
You are right.
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by FFA: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
GOD BLESS YOUR HOME DEAR
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by FFA: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lomprico2:
Whey make d man dey cry

YES SHE IS.
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is this not the woman who made her husband cry like a baby on his birthday? Now we know the story behind the surprise birthday. God bless this home the more.
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by toprealman: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hope we won't hear some crazy things about this marriage by next week?
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by yazach: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
thorpido:
Hippocrates ko,Socrates ni.

One of them spotted

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
abdulsemiu02:

Don't mind the hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by casnido2: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
And they lived happily ever after, THE END..

1 Like

Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by maamisco(f): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
this guy resembles soft work guy for the second pix.
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by thorpido(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
yazach:

One of them spotted
Keep spotting. undecided
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
wow, touching story.
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by yazach: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
thorpido:
Keep spotting. undecided

Are you saying something ���
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by murphyung(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lomprico2:
Whey make d man dey cry

it is her ooo... which story perseen go bee leave now
Re: Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance / How To File For A Divorce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.