Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' (27899 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
If I kick you eh, beating shows u love a woman Jakandeola!!!
Many Niger men no sabi this thing called love sha
go ask those dat thier marriage last 50yrs d secret

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by cerowo(f): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lobatan undecided
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Adaumunocha(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Gustavo404:
for Ur own life everything na sex
How? I agreed with d op on bowing to one's hubby. Its not my fault ur mind is corrupt pls

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Okenwa10: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
a
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Uyi168: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
buchilino:

HAVE U EVER WONDERED Y GOD BLESSED SARAH D WIFE OF ABRAHAM.
Pastor,why?

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by KraticKratus: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
A wife that bows is a useless wife.

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ofcos naa..they have been bowing on their knees grin

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Adaumunocha(f): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
hazan041:

Abeg u go like doggy too much
This generation. Throw them a lil piece and they turn it into a chunk.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by aribisala0(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Uyi168:
More or less like a slave-master relationship
less
That is extreme.
Even The relationship between parents and their children is not Slave-master.
Marriage is not a natural state for men and is more of benefit to women and society. Men naturally would be polygamous with very loose attachment.
With industrialization and financial empowerment of women marriage will become increasingly redundant.Why should a man remain married to a woman after her child bearing days are over?

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by LordKO(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nonsense. The assumed African culture, just like all credal and revealable religions, is simply a conveyor of subjugation. Egalitarianism remains the best way to follow.

The fair way to achieve healthy relationship in modern marriages should tend towards adoption of profound mental change by both sexes - especially the male folks - by embracing egalitarianism. Women emancipation and empowerment are the reasons why they good ones among them have seen the reason not to stay put when a man of the small-minded class chooses to subjugate them all in the name of being the head of the house in a marriage. And the absence of these facts was the main reason why they used to stay put in an unhealthy relationships in the time past. . . I support their evolution.

I see no evil in eating out sanely. Meanwhile, genuflection isn't a real sign of respect but servitude, therefore, it should be discouraged.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by ozoemenaca: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
The new generation women would not like this, and that is why most marriages would not last but it is left for them to accept it or throw the advice away

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by steph2sweet(f): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
Only a guy dat love his wife beat his wife u ask why beat her. if a woman got a man mad he might get angry and dump her but beating her show u love her and want her to change. is bad for a man to beat woman but sometimes is for the best
Mr, are you for real?

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Opakan2: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
KraticKratus:
A wife that bows is a useless wife.

Not bow in that sense tho.

A wife must treat her husband with respect, same applies to the husband.
It should be a mutual kind of thing. No party is left out.

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Harrynight(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
jus that few married women wit little change in dia Akant wont agree dis bitter truth
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by buchilino(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Uyi168:
Pastor,why?

COS D LEVEL OF HER HUMILITY. IT'S NOT ABOUT PASTOR. I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD DAT A WOMAN OBEYED GOD'S WORDS N LATER REGRETTED IT.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by cerowo(f): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
Only a guy dat love his wife beat his wife u ask why beat her. if a woman got a man mad he might get angry and dump her but beating her show u love her and want her to change. is bad for a man to beat woman but sometimes is for the best
Cant believe this is coming from you
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Uhomanbulus110(f): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Any woman that do not have respect for her husband she dnt need seltdown i mean if the man can not control her

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Uyi168: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
buchilino:

COS D LEVEL OF HER HUMILITY. IT'S NOT ABOUT PASTOR. I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD DAT A WOMAN OBEYED GOD'S WORDS N LATER REGRETTED IT.
Leme just say ok..
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by adatemi: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Often wondered why his son's (Femi) marriage didn't last...now I know.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by HMZi: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
quiverfull:
The major problem with our society is that we haven't learnt to evolve our traditions in line with the times. We must learn to adopt the "good" things from the Western culture into ours but retain the "good" part of ours.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by madridguy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ladies hate hearing this tongue My wife must be 100% submissive dole.

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
How? I agreed with d op on bowing to one's hubby. Its not my fault ur mind is corrupt pls
see as this geh use me do one corner shocked shocked oya no vex angel Mary cool
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
cerowo:

Cant believe this is coming from you
baby am sorry dont be angry but dats what I know and is d fact most women neva want to respect thier guy and it cause problem dat why most marriage crash men are too weak too if u proove urself you woman will respect and luv u more why did our father marriage last but ours dont last. I treat my girl like a queen but dicipline her wen shes wrong. a woman must obey her guy

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Adaumunocha(f): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Gustavo404:
see as this geh use me do one corner shocked shocked oya no vex angel Mary cool
grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
steph2sweet:

Mr, are you for real?
dear respect ur bobo pls
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by HMZi: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
NO CHILL!!!
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by buchilino(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Uyi168:
Leme just say ok..
THINK ABOUT IT.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by einsteino(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, its not possible not to bow to one's husband... If u catch ma meaning

grin bad pikin.. but wait o the speed wey i take understand where u dey go, it seems me sef don spoil tey tey.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by okmanuel(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Don't marry a man if u think it is old fashion for a woman to submit to her husband. The Bible made it clear that the desire of a woman shall be for her husband and that the husband shall have a rule over her. Check Gen. 3:16, Ephesians the 5:22, colossians 3:18. 1Peter 3:6. It is mandatory for men to love their wives as christ loved the church unconditionally. These are Christian injunctions, these are only the thing that can sustain godly marriages today. Western culture are for Westerners
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by mrphysics(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBARRY:
is he a pharoah or ooni? grin

Even olori wura walked out on a wholye kabiyesi so who is any regular man.make him Dey claim kabiyesi for his subjects.after ALL she had her business before she married ooni and was doing well for herself before the marriage

Marriage is do me I.do you,rub my back I rub yours.be useful to me,I be useful to you but you want to be forming alpha and omega in another human beings life that also has a brain like you without having any usefulness? grin

Buhahahahaah

Bow ko,rise ni grin
A boy who got work before his elder brother should assume the position of the elder brother. Your intelligence is amazing

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Jagermeister(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
buchilino:

IF DATS D WAY U VIEW MARRIAGE, THEN IT'S VERY UNFORTUNATE.

Someone is unfortunate here. I'm afraid it's not me.

It's the person who applies too much sentiments than logic. The person who neglects sensitivity to religion. The person who really doesn't understand how the world works as of today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Looking Quite Handsome In New Photos / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post